Darling , you'll be okay

I apologize in advance :P

Kellin's P.O.V

"Are you guys ready to leave? " Austin asked , his car keys dangling on his finger

"Where are you boys going? " Mom popped out from the kitchen.

" The library " I said sarcastically

" Oh, well then, have fun! " she chirped

Wow. This women really knows no shit about her kids. I know I'm not biologically hers, but c'mon Austin and the rest, study? Yeah right. Well, except for Alex. That nerd. Speaking of Alex, I'm sure he's going to pull another trick out his sleeves . That jealous bastard.

" Alright everyone here? " Austin asked, receiving a chorus of yeahs in respond .

"Let's go party! " Jack pumped his fist

"In the library... Woooo" Austin and I added afterwards, receiving weird looks from the rest of the guys but they didn't question. We didn't need a ten hour lecture on how we needed to 'be careful' and shit.

"Wait , are we all going to fit into that ? " Mike asked , pointing at Austin's lamborghini

"Yeah , ofcause we are " Austin said sarcastically , " Well, whoever can ride with me if they want . But the rest would have to go with either Kellin or Jack " He shrugged

Jack drove his Volkswagen Golf out of the garage and I with my Harley Davidson bike.

"Woah woah , Keellin! Looking sexy! " Vic whistled . Doing a what I presume is a wink? Creepiest wink I've seen yet.

"You perve " I laughed and then pulled him onto the 'backseat' of my bike . I took off my helmet and put it on for him , " Wouldn't want your mama getting worried would we " I said loudly so that mike could hear me. Seriously, he's been on my case ever since I got here. I wasn't even allowed to kiss my boyfriend or sleep in the same room with him. Mike sent Tony to spot check on me and when he saw me sneaking from my room to Vic's , well, all hell was unleash. This is getting really frustrating.

Mike nodded his head in approval and then hopped in Austin's passenger seat. Leaving Tony to the twins. Let's just hope Jack doesn't scare him to death.

Austin lead the way by driving out first, followed by Jack and then me. I felt Vic tighten his grip around my waist when I accelerated pass Austin -You'll be stupid to have a Harley and not speed- , I have to admit that I was growing needy of his touch and thats why I choose to ride my bike. Knowing that he would have to put his arms around me for safety, which ofcause Mike couldn't have anything to say about that. I smiled and accelerated faster , getting honked by Austin . I look into the side mirror and saw Mike mouthing something , most likely asking me to slow down , which only made me go faster . I don't know how fast we were going but I felt like my face was going to get blown off .

"Kells! Slow down! " Vic shouted against the strong wind .

My hand quickly squeezed the brake clutch as I too was getting terrified of the speed we're going at.

Fuck! I though to myself when I saw that the brake cable had already snapped. Bloody fucking hell. I tried not to panic, but see-ing as we were heading towards a brick wall , panic was the only emotion I had in me right now.

A loud shriek from Vic was all it took for me to snap back into reality . My mind was focus again and I scouted the area , looking for anywhere soft to land . Thank god there was a park! I turned to the right heading towards the direction of the park in hopes that we would end up crashing to the grass but out of no where a huge truck sped towards our direction crashing vertically into the back part of the horizontal bike making the whole of it fly a good distance away. I felt myself crash onto the ground , though not as hard as I thought I would. I opened my eyes and saw that I and the front of the bike landed safely on the grass. The impact must have been so hard that it broke the bike into two. The back part receiving most of it. Suddenly, my whole body froze and my heart started beating rapidly when I remembered that I wasn't alone on the bike. The back part...  Vic was on the back part of the bike.

"Vic! " I called out while hoisting myself up, quite suprised that I wasn't at all injured . My eyes focused to the group of people that were surrounding something , spotting Mike within the crowd squating down with his brother in his arms. I ran as fast as I could to the crowd of people , pushing my way through .

I felt a whole part of me died when I saw Vic laying lifelessly in his brother's arm, blood gushing out from his head , his helmet no where to be seen , arms and legs all scraped and painted red .

"V-vic" I cried out , kneeling next to his body

Both of my hands grabbed his hand and I burried my face into his chest , not feeling any movement of his rib cage moving upwards .

"Vic! " I cried out desperately, " Please! D-don't leave me! "

my head tilted up to see if my desperate cries have managed to wake him up, but his eyes were still shut closed. Please let this be him , goofing off . Please I prayed .

" Hermano por favor, despierta. No puedo hacer esto por mi cuenta, te necesito " I heard Mike's shaky voice speak. I've been learning spanish from Vic and I knew it meant Brother please wake up. I can't do this on my own, I need you.

"Wake up Vic, we both need you" I whispered to myself , tears rolling down my face same as Mike .

We were both pulled away by Austin , Jack, Alex ans Tony as I watched the people in white carry off my baby's body into the white van.

I sobbed uncontrollably into Austin's shoulder , mumbling things that wasn't even part of the english language . This went on for what seemed to be forever. Me with the gibberish lannguage and crying , Mike with letting his anger out  by smashing the remainings of the bike , Tony that was being comfort in Alex's arm and the other two trying to keep me and Mike in check. Needless to say, we were all cover in stained cheeks and swollen eyes.

" Guys... " Austin said softly, breaking the silence "I think we should head to the hospital"

My poor baby, what if he wakes up and sees that we're not there ? I can't imagine how hurt he would be. I can't believe it. Here we are, crying our hearts out acting as if he's dead while he's in the hospital fighting for his life.

"Give me your car keys" I told Austin

" No Kells. I'm driving you there "

" Aust-"

" Get in the damn car , you wouldn't want Vic to be sad when he doesn't see you would he? " He said

I nodded and got in the car .

"Mike..."

He didn't respond , his eyes were lost in the ground . His face blank , and eyes held an emotion deeper than sadness. Ofcause it did. His brother who he loved dearly is in a critical state, thanks to yours truly.

I felt more tears building up in my eyes just knowing that I was the reason why Vic's like this. I banged my fist angrily at the dashboard .

"It's all my fucking fault! "

Austin put his hand on my shoulder , flashing me a comforting smile . "It's not your fault. He'll be alright " He said before pulling off into the direction of the hospital, leaving the twins and Tony to try to get Mike to move but he just sat there , completely unfazed.

Austin's right. Vic will be okay. I believe he will. Darling, you'll be okay.