Hospital for the broken

Guys. Guess what? This story is getting close to its ending. I know I know. It's a sad sad world :"(

Vic's P.O.V

My eyes slowly fluttered open , slowly adjusting itself to the brightness of the white lights. Since when did I had white lights? I thought to my self. I was greeted with a major headache. Feeling as if my head was beef and someone was really pounding the shit out of it and what really didn't help make me few better was rhe loud pitch of voices .

"Sleeping beauty's up ! "

"You're awake! We were so worried about you "

"Oh god, thank goodness you're awake "

"How're you feeling? "

"Vic? Baby Viccy? You're awake! " Kellin shot up from his sleep on the chair beside me , and smiled widely at me. He placed a kiss in my forehead making me winced . It hurt , I don't know why , but it does . "I miss you so much " He intertwined his fingers with mine and placed a kiss on the back of my hand, tears building in his eyes . "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry "

"Why are you apologizing Kells? And w-where am I?" I managed to croak out. Though my throat is as dry as the Sahara desert.

" Vic , you're in the hospital " Alex said as he poured a glass of water for me . I took it from him gratefully and finished it all in one big gulp . I felt the weight of the bed shifted and I saw Mike sitting next to me which really surprised me . Wasn't Mike suppose to be in New York? And how did I ended up here? My head srarted to hurt when I tried my best to recall what happened. But matter how hard I tried, I jusr couldn't.

"In the hospital..what? How? I-I don't get it. Mikey..Why are you here?" I asked , getting more and more confused each second .

" What ? You don't want to see your younger brother anymore ? " Mike said jokingly

"No... I meant , aren't you suppose to be in New York with Tony? "

Kellin's P.O.V

I knew there was something wrong with Vic I saw the look in his eyes when Mike sat next to him . He looked lost and confused , like a lost puppy . I went to get the doctor , so that Vic could get re-examined, the nurse said that there's nothing wrong with his brain. But rigjt now it seems like a completely different story. A few minutes later , I returned to the room with a tall british guy in a labcoat.

"Ah, there's our little fighter! You know, you're a very strong young lad. We almost lost you in there. " The doctor said when he saw that Vic was awake . He took the clipboard from the end of his bed and started examining it . He went over to Vic's side and pulled out a flashlight from his pocket , shinning it over Vic's left eye and then the next .

"Alright , everything seems find, his brain is responding well " He click his flash light off and kept in back in his pocket

" I don't get it . Why wouldn't anyone tell me what's going on? Doctor, why am I in the hospital for christ sake ! " Vic snapped . I've never seen him like this before. He seems different, more angsty .

The doctor looked as if he wad concluding something in his mind and then nodded to himself. "Okay, I'm going to tell you what happened. But I need you to stay as calm as possible alright?"

Vic nodded

" Three days ago, you got hit by a truck , causing you to break your legs , an arm and your spine. Your arms and legs will heal eventually. Unfortunately, your spine wouldn't . Which means, I'm so sorry , but you wouldn't be able to walk ever again. As for your memory , your brain is traumatized , its possible that it received so much shock on the day of the accident that you end up forgetting everything that happened a day or two before that. It is very common in cases like that. Sooner or later those memories will come back " The doctor explained

Vic keept his eye on the doctor. He was processing everything he said. His facial expression the saddest thing I've ever seen, all I wanted to do was to hug him and keep him safe . His facial expression was quick to change from sad to angry.

"You are lying!" Vic pointed an accusing finger at the doctor

Something's definately wrong the Vic I know is not usually this angry.

"Babe" I cooed , trying to calm him down by rubbing softly at his back .

"No! Get away from me! You're all liars! All of you! " He cried as he tried hoisting himself out of the bed but immediately fell to ground once he tried standing . He looked at his plastered covered leg in disbelief , "No.... No! This isn't real " He tried pushing himself again but kept failing after all his attempts.

" Come on, let's sit you back up " Mike put an arm around Vic's waist but Vic pushed him away. Mike looked hurt, but quickly shook it away .

"I don't need anyone's help ! " He screamed and ran his hand into his hair, pulling strands of his hair out .

"Vic! Stop it! " Mike yelled and I tried holding his hands down but he managed to roll himself under the bed which was too small for me to fit in.

"Keep him calm! " The doctor ordered me and quickly scurried out of the room

"Get away from me! " He snarled at me

I reach my hands under the bed in hopes of being able to grab his hand but I caught the floor instead. I pulled my hand back and felt something liquid like on it. I looked down on my hand and saw blood. I showed my hand to the guys , " help me get him out damn it! " I yelled frustratedly, they all tried pulling him out of the bed , but he was so far in that no one could reach him. I could see him violently scratching at his skin and I felt my blood boiling inside me. I was angry at myself for letting this happen to him.

"Vic please baby, come out " I was getting desperate . I couldn't stand him hurting himself

"Baby, please! " I plead

Just in time the nurse and the doctor came bursting in the door . The nurse holding a syringe in her hand.

"Go out" The doctor shoo-ed us. He said that it would be better if we all got out as we didn't want to witness what was going to happen next .

We all got out of the room , each and everyone of us curious as to what was going on inside the room . Whatever's going on inside must not be good , as not more than a few seconds after we got out , we could hear loud pitch of screams and the clattering of objects . I was starting to worry. Were they hurting him? I don't think they would do that right? But he sounded like he was really fighting against what were going on inside . It made me sad just hearing him in so much pain. I could tell that Mike was as bothered by it as I am. After about fifteen minutes , tje screaming finally went down and the doctor came out of the room , wiping beads of sweat of his forehead with his sleeve.

"What the hell did you to him! " Mike grabbed the doctor by his coat, glaring him in the eye

"We had to give him an injection to calm him down " The doctor said calmly and removed Mike's hand from his coat , " His brain is still traumatized. So he can't handle to much stress at once . Just give him time and he will be okay. You guys can stay with him if you'd like . But only two at a time, we wouldn't want to overwhelm him "

" Tony and I are going in . You guys go home " Mike said as he rubbed the back of his neck

"No. I'm staying" I protest

" No, you are not staying. You're the reason why he's in this mess! You're lucky I haven't even lay my fingers on you " He balled his hands into fist, putting it in my face, threatening me .

" Well back there, I was the only one actually trying while the rest of you guys stood there like idiots! " I argued back

"You lil fucker " He swung his fist back and connected it with my face . He wanted to get another go at me , but Austin was holding him back. Probabky cause the rest are too short and weak to do so

"That all you got? " I smirked, provocking him more.

"Oh, I'm not even close to done with you " He cracked his knuckles , trying to escaoe Austin's grip

"Come at m-"

"Stop okay! " Alex yelled, stepping in between us , "Just go home Kellin! I'll stay with Mike today and you and Tony can take over tomorrow"

"Fine whatever " I agreed unwillingly and let myself get escort out by the rest of the guys