A couple of Idiots heading your way

Brace yourself for a long chapter. ✌ Btw! I do apologize for my horrible english!

_______________________________________

Vic's P.O.V

By the time I got out of the bathroom Kellin was already gone. I couldn't help but notice a white piece of paper on my bed I was feeling lazy so I tried summoning the paper over to me

"Come to me young Jedi" I stretch my right arm out to the direction of the paper . I eventually gave when the paper didn't come to me after like 5 seconds of trying.

I flipped off the piece of paper and made my way to the bed , a smile made its way to my lips when I saw what was written on the piece of paper

Dear Barbie,

     Dinner's ready , so come down when you're ready. I went down already , cause I'm mad hungry. I'm going to save you a seat next to me. So when you're down, you sit next to me . By the way I did enjoy the view. You have a very cute butt.

Ken.

Oh my Taco.

Alex's P.O.V

" You sure Jacky boy? " I tilted my head up from my book looking my standing twin in the eye

"Yes Lex, stop worrying so much!" he punched me lightly on the shoulder

"It's just a little welcoming prank to you know , lighten the mood. So you in or what bro? "  he added

"I-I don't know man" I shrugged

"Come on dude! Have a little fun in your life! Just- Please?" Jack pleaded , giving me his signature puppy dog eyes. Its his signature puppy dog eyes because no one does it as horrifyingly ugly as he does.

"Stop being such a buzz kill Lexy" Jack said sounding annoyed when I didn't respond

Thats the difference between Jack and I . I'm the as people would put it 'Lame' twin and Jack's the 'cool' twin. It's not my fault that I would rather spend my time getting good grades than out setting the world on fire. I'm always the one that thinks before I act where Jack is the other way round. I mean it's not like I'm boring it's just that ... I dont really live life on the edge. I don't live by the whole YOLO thing.

"Please Lex! Isn't one of the things about being a twin is that we always stick together? I mean I'm always there for you , why can't you help a brother out? "

He was right. He always did stuck by me and never even hesistate when I ask him for a favor.  I guess one small prank wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Okay Okay, I'm in" I said finally giving in

~

We were infront of Vic's door and was about to knock when he opened it causing my fist to be merely centimetres away from his face.

He looked at my fist and then gave out an innocent smile

"Your fist is pointing at the wrong end" he then shook his butt

It took me a moment to realize what he was talking about then it hit me and I felt my face heating up immediately.

Jack started laughing and so did Vic . I can't help but laugh along with them too only because there's something about the way that Vic laughs that makes me wanna laugh , whether it was the way his nose scrunches up or the way he sounds like he's dying from an asthma attack. It was contagious.

Our laughter was interrupted by Vic's growling stomach

"Haha... woophs , let's go eat " Vic said pushing past us , who towered greatly over him.