This is not the ending but only the beggining

Vic's P.O.V

If you asked me a week ago if I wanted to go home, I would scream Hell yes and get on the first plane back to Michigan . But now, you'd have to drag me down the stairs and into the car in order to get me home .

"Can't you like , hide me under your bed and tell everyone I went missing ? " I whined , throwing a bright pink pillow at my husband that was sitting on the floor helping me pack up the last of my things . My husband . I giggled at that word. It all seems so soon , yet it feels like I've waited all my life for this. Eventhough we weren't married yet. So he's my fiancée. I prefer saying husband though.

"Baby " he zipped up my luggage bag and  jumped on the bed , laying down next to me , " I know it's not fair , we just got engaged and now you're leaving " I frowned at the thought of us having to survive without each other .

"It'll just be a couple of months kay ? When I turn 18, we can be together ..  forever " He brushed his hand over my bangs that were falling all over my hair and tug it behind my ears .

"Forever does sound pretty good " I smiled , moving my head forward to kiss him .

We had this perfect plan plotted up. Kellin's going to turn 18 in less than 2 months , and when he does , he'll be moving to Michigan and will be staying in my house till I turn the legal age of 18 , which is in 5 months to be exact . After that , we'll get married and move out into our own place . Maybe even adopt . I know Kellin doesn't like kids , but I'll convince.

"Alright guys, save it for the honey moon " My 6ft something brother stood at the doorframe with a couple of luggages surrounding him.

I stuck my tongue out at him , making him stuck his tongue back at me . We were doing that for a while, something we do a lot back home. I call it 'The War Of The Tongues' . I ended up winning ofcause, straining my tongue out like crazy , showing him the most unattractive face as I do so.

" Oh Vic... " Kellin sigh when he saw my very unattractive face. I looked at him and giggled like the little giggler I am , my finger poked his nose and then I pulled it away quickly and shyly .

Mike swent to the pile of bags in my room and carried it with with him , "I'm bringing these down kay? " I nodded my head . Before passing by us , Mike stopped giving Kellin an apologetic look , " Look dude , I'm really sorry about what I did. I just didn't want Vic to end up getting hurt . I didn't even realize that everything I did, I was the one hurting him. And the whole bike incident, Alex told us about it. Damn, I feel like an ass blaming you for it . Just- I'm sorry " Mike rubbed the back of his neck

So on the day itself where Kellin proposed to me, we came back announcing it to everyone , including Alex and Mike. Mike was happy for me and came clean about what he did to sabotage mine and Kell's relationship, though I was already well aware of everything that happened .

I ended up forgiving him anyways, he's my hermano , and life would be different without him. Except if he ever , and I mean ever , touch our relationship again.. well then, you better hold my earrings , cause it bout to get ugly . And with Alex, I didn't really care much because it didn't hurt as much as it did compared to Mike , I wasn't related to him or anything and lets be honest, Alex is a thirsty hoe. So I told him that me and him are never working out and that he should really really consider someone else in this house that is not related to him and has a really huge crush on him.

And I guess now, everythings sort of back to normal again. Kellin still hate Alex's guts though.

"It's alright man " Kellin held out his hand for Mike to shake it. Mike shook it  muttering a thanks .