The great reunion and Vic the barbie

Do I even dare turn the door knob ?

Whats the worst that could happen , right? It's not like they're going to be the same kids they were 12years ago, I mean people change. They probably evolved into higher level of jerkiness, just like some pokémon evolving shit, they're probably even sloppier than pigs now.

Wait. How is this suppose to calm my nerves down ?

Take a deep breathe ,Vic. Take a deep breathe and enter the four storey big ass house. You can do it! You're a strong independant single bl-

"owch" I rubbed my face. I should have probably turned the doorknob first.

I will burn you infront of your kids you stupid door.

I walked in the house and immediately regretted doing that, as I am filled with a chorus of laughters and whispers,

"oh my god Jack , did you see what he did? he was all like 'im too cool for doors so im just gonna slam my face in it!' And baam !"

"Dude , that's Vic Fuentes? He's still so short!"

"I can ses his nose prints on the glass!"

"Wait what? I thought that that shortie there was some hot mexican chick"

Hmm, atlease I know someone here wants the D.

"You know I can hear you guys!" I screamed , hoping that those bunch of hooligans , wherever they are , could hear me. Are they honestly going to spent this whole 2 months tormenting me? Its like they never grew up! Such Immaturity. You know what I should do? I should use their tooth brushes to brush my feet when they're asleep. Yes! I'm an evil genius.

No. Vic. Remember! I'm a mature person.

Its not going to be a problem, I'll just ignore them

I tell myself.

" We know! You've always had super hearing with those big ears of yours "

Ears. I forgot I even have those. I guess I wear way too many hats. Alot of people complain that I wear too many hats , but really I'm just doing a world a favor by keeping my mane tame, cause heaven knows that when I whip my hair out , I gon cause some Pantene commercial shit.

I can't help but do a little hair flip at the thought of that.

"It seems that willow smith is in the house" said A really really tall guy that's covered in tattoos as he approached grant foyer from the living room .

" Wassup Vikturr! " said a boy with skunk like hair followed by a similar looking boy but with bigger eyes and a pink highlights in his hair

Slowly they all started 'bro-hugging' me. I don't even know what a bro hug means. I dont usually do bro hugs. I usually greet by brother's friends by snapping at them in a z formation, hips rotation.. you get the point.

As the last guy came up to me to 'bro-hug' me , his gigantic figure cause my embarrasingly small figure to lost balance and end up crashing on the floor gain. Or atlease I though so. I opened my eyes and was greeted with a pair of super big piercing blue eyes starring into my own . It wad as if it was going all ghost rider on me saying 'look into my soul' . His hands were around my waist , preventing me from falling.

Blue eyed boy opened his mouth and the words they came out was

"Hey sexy, wanna make out?"

I immediately pushed myself off him and started doing my z formation thing , they all just stood there and stare at me.

Do not mess with me. I have mad skills.

"ehm , okay ..." Blue eyed boy said , giving me an awkward look " that was very traumatizing. But let me introduce you to the family "