The New Kid

*Bills POV*

I was walking to school with my best friends, Eddie, Richie, Mike, Ben and Beverly. These people have been my friends since middle school. We were all lucky enough to all just live on the same street as each other, and it's been like that since we were little kids.

"Anyone seen the new kid yet?" Beverly asked the group.

"Nope. Nothing." Mike replied. "Why are you so eager to see this kid?"

"Oh cmon it's a new person! Maybe they'll be cool and we could have a new friend."

"I-I-I think our little group is pretty good as it is, Bev-Beverly." I said defensively. I didn't want anyone changing the way our little friend group worked.

We continued walking until we got to school. Everybody kept talking about how the new kid might actually be cool. I walked into class behind Eddie and Richie being cute little boyfriends (I ship them too bye).

I sat down in my seat at the back of the class. Our teacher said something about homework that was due tomorrow so I wasn't really listening until she said we had a new student joining us. She motioned to the back of the class to a brown eyed boy with golden curls. He was staring at me. The boy smiled before going up to the front of the class.

"Why don't you introduce yourself Mr. Uris?"

The boy nodded and introduced himself. All I heard was that his first name was Stanley but he usually goes with Stan. I could only just think that damn, he was beautiful.

*Stans POV*

Don't get me wrong, I was fucking terrified coming to school today. Plus I was still mad at my parents for making me move schools half way through the year. But my mood turned right around when I saw him. This guy had this straight brown hair that looked so smooth and these BEAUTIFUL green eyes that I just got lost in. I assumed his name was Bill, as it said so on his binder.

I stared at him the whole time I was in front of the class and he stared right back. During the lunch period, I sat alone. But this obnoxious loud boy that introduced himself as Richie, asked me to come sit with him and his friends. I was a little intrigued, maybe his friends would be nice... Whem I sat with them, I was happy to see the boy I was basically in love with was sitting there, too.

"H- hi." He said quietly.

"Hey, I'm Stan." I nodded to him.

"Bill. And this is Richie, a-as you already know, and there's Beverly, Mike, E-Eddie and Ben." Bill pointed to each of his friends and each person waved or said a small 'hi' as they were addressed. Everyone was much kinder than I presumed they'd be.

I think I'm going to like it here, I thought. And really, I did.

~a year later~

*Bills POV*

I took a step forward through the door, looking my boyfriend in the eyes and giving him a quick peck on the lips before heading off. Today was the last day of school and everyone was going to the carnival. Stan and I had been dating for about 6 months but I new I loved him, I really did.

I loved when I wore his sweaters that smelled of his cologne. I loved the way he held me close whenever he came over to my house when I needed him most. I loved his chocolate brown eyes that I got lost in everyday. I loved his noodle hair that I got to run my hands through every time we hugged. But most of all, I loved how kind his heart was.

He cared so much for me, for everyone. Stan made me a promise, as we were in our way to meet everyone,

"I swear, Bill, that I will never leave your side. You're beautiful and sweet and funny and trustworthy... I really don't know what I ever could've done without you. I love you, darling." He had said to me. '...darling." I loved it when he called me that. It made my cheeks go red and my legs get weak.

Stanley Uris could always get me flustered just by being him. But I was, and always will be sure if one thing...

I fucking love that dude.

A/N

So that was kind of a long one wOOP but I actually really enjoy writing this stuff so like yay :))
ALSO

Just a reminder that I'm open to suggestions about plots, I guess, or fics about other ships maybe??

IDK OK BYE I HOPE YOURE ENJOYING MY SHIT