To My Baby❤️

Bill came home from a stressful day. He was happy to come home from a pretty stressful school day. He got a 40% on a math test that day. And later had an argument with a friend. Sure, it probably could have been worse, but Bill is used to living a happy life with good friends and generally constant good vibes. He wanted to talk to someone. But he also wanted to not talk for the rest of the day.

He threw his school things on the floor, not really caring if anything broke. Laying on his bed, staring at nothing he thought about how much homework he had. He was too empty to do it. He thought of the fact that his mom had forgotten to pick him up from school that day. He was too stressed to be sad about it.

He wasn't depressed. He was having a real shitty day.

Bill knew of someone that could make him happy and that was his boyfriend, Stan. Bill dialled Stan's number and waited to hear his voice.

"Hello?" Bill heard after only a few rings.

"Hey." Bill sighed at the satisfying sound of Stan's voice.

"How're you doing?" Stan asked, like he already new the negative answer.

"Do you think that, um, you could come over?" Bill inquired.

"Five minutes, baby."

"Thanks." Bill smiled at the nickname, as they both hung up their phones.

  Stan biked over from his house down the street, worried about his boyfriend. He climbed up to Bill's window and knocked. Once he was inside, Stan immediately pulled Bill into a warm and loving embrace. This wasn't the first time this happened. Bill sometimes let his mind wander too easily is all.

The two boys lay on Bill's bed, Bill using Stan's chest as a pillow and placing a small kiss on his neck every once in a while. Stan occasionally kissed Bill's head too.

Stan suggested a movie. It started to get a little late but there was no school the next day. The two stayed together all night watching cartoons while in each others arms.

Stan woke the next day before Bill, even though it was already passed 11am. He didn't want to wake his sleeping beauty so he left his boyfriend to sleep comfortably under the warm covers.

Bill woke up a while later, smiling at the wonderful night he had before. But he realized there was an empty space beside him. In place of his boyfriend was a note, saying,

To my baby❤️,

Sorry I had to leave but I knew my parents would be wondering where I was. Send me a text or call when you wake up. Love you xoxo

-Stan

Bill smiled then proceeded to do what the note instructed. He thought of how lucky you had to be to have a angel like Stanley.

A/N

OOF KIND OF A SHORTER ONE BUT HEY I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS ONE ITS PRETTY CUTE