He's Gone

A/N
lol so just pretend that Georgie survived the first Pennywise attack

"S- STAN!! STAAAAAANN!! Sh- Sh- Shithead... wHERE A- ARE YOU??!!!" Bill called as he entered his friends house. His brother, Georgie, was gone and Bill needed help to find him. Bill was freaking out but he knew Stan could chill him out and think of the logical way to find Georgie.

   "HOLY SHIT WHAT?!!" Stan yelled and laughed as he came down the stairs.

   "G- Georgie. He- h- he's gone I can't- I can't find him I'm s- scared it m- m- might've b- been that fucking clown a- again... I c- c- can't lose h- him again-"

   "Easy, easy. I'll help you bud." Stan assured Bill, who was shaking at this point and stuttering more than usual.

   The two boys went back to Bill's house to search for clues. But something obvious was there that wasn't there before. In Georgie's room, the words "Guess who's back" Were written across the wall.

   "Shit." Bill said. Bill and Stan ran down to the barrens after deciding against getting the rest of the group to help. They've fought this thing before and kinda new what to do and also didn't feel like they had lots of time.

   When they got to the sewers, they helped each other down and trudged through the grey water (😏). There was an eerie silence that left both of them terrified. Anything could happen at any moment. They reached the "float" room and Bill saw Georgie floating not too far above his head.

   "Georgie?! G- G- Georgie it's me!" Bill tried to jump to grab his brothers legs, "Stan, come here a- and help!"

   They kept jumping and Bill decided to give Stan a little boost, but when he was about to bounce up, Stan was roughly pushed from Bill by an unseen force.

   "HAVE YOU GUESSED IT YET?!" Pennywise screamed, with a screeching, ear piercing voice. It started to quickly crawl towards the boys. Pennywise lunged for Stan first so Bill jumped on his back, which happen to get him high enough to reach Georgie. He fell after he pulled Georgie down and the two lay on the ground.

   Bill kissed Georgie's forehead and the child's eyes regained they're usual sparkle. But closed once again.

   "Fuck!" Stan yelled when It pinned him to the ground.

   "Loverboy's a little too busy for you, huh?" Pennywise taunted. Stan looked at him confused but still scared until Bill hit Pennywise with a bat. Stan ran to stand with his friend.

   "Bill! Bill go! Take Georgie and leave I got this, okay!" Stan took the bat from Bill.

   "What, n- no! I'm n- not leaving you by yourself A- ARE YOU INSANE!!"

   "Trust me!"

   "Stan! N- NO! I'm stayin-" Bill was cut off by Stan's lips briefly meeting his own.

   "GO!" Stan yelled. But Bill was too in shock to even move. Even though his little brother was laying still unconscious and he was close to a fucking demon clown that eats children, he still felt a couple butterflies. Bill still knew to save his brother so he ran out of the sewers back to his house with Georgie in his arms.

   "G- Georgie?" Bill lightly shook him and his eyes opened. "H- hey bud, you alright?"

   "Bill!" Georgie engulfed his brother in a hug, "Yes, yes I'm fine. But, where's your friend, I saw him."

   As if on queue, the two brothers heard the front door open and in walked the one and only Stanley Uris, who had cuts and bruises on his face and arms.

   "S- Stan are y- y- you okay?!"

   "I'll be fine Billy Boy." Stan smiled. Bill took Stan to the bathroom to clean him up. Now instead of an eerie silence, it was only awkward.

   "Hey, um... S- Stan?" Bill asked as he was wiping dried blood from his friends cheek.

  "Yes?" Stan already knew what Bill was going to say.

   "Uh... wh- why did you k- kiss me?" Stan blushed, remembering his sudden wave of confidence where he kissed Bill.

  "Honestly?"

  "Yes."

  "I just wanted to." Stan shrugged. "Why, did you not like it?" He teased.

   "N- no!" Bill blushed. "I mean- yes. I don't- I.... yes. Yes I d- did l- like it. I mean like k- k- kind of." Bill continued cleaning his friend.

   "Well," Stan put his hand down, "I can do it again? If you want." He smirked.

   "I thought you'd never ask."