Please No, Please Yes [part 2]

[Jaedens P.O.V]

   Where was my epilogue? I fucking wanted it. Why did I kiss Wyatt that day during the show? Should I have? Did I ruin the show? Who gasped when we kissed? I probably should've answered all these questions myself but I didn't have any idea. My head was racing even though the show ended a month ago; after all that rehearsing all throughout the school year, it was all over so suddenly.
    School was about to end. Wyatt and I hadn't talked much about the kiss. My friend Jack never stopped pushing me about it, though.

    "Remember when you guys KISSED, on the LIPS!" He teased as we walked together through the school hallways.

    "Yeah I do," I laughed, "But do you have to bring it up every second? It's not even a big deal." I said, even though it was. It really was.

    "Whatever, Sorry." He laughed and nudged my side. "But I watched the show. Right in the front row! I saw it and I saw the way you looked... you looked absolutely terrified.

    "That's probably because I was, Jack".

"Yeah no shit you kissed the person you like!"

I stopped walking, "Woah, Woah, who said I like him?"

    "Me, Jaeden. I did." He said smirking at me.

    Did I like him? Shit, of course I did. I couldn't lie to myself, when it happened on stage I think it caught off guard more people than just me. He told me to kiss him. He did. I didn't know if that meant he liked me, too. It must've.

    "What did he whisper to you anyways? When you ran on stage."

    "Oh, right. Yeah thanks for bringing that up I was just starting to forget how big of a mess I am..." I scoffed.

    "Oh cmon! And don't change the subject." He pointed at me.

    "Okay fine. He told me to kiss him, but I-"

    "What!" Jack said, half smiling.

    "Will you shut up? Please!"

    Jack laughed to himself, "Yeah, right."

    "Hey, Jaeden."

    I turned around and I saw that it was Wyatt that called my name. I turned briefly back to Jack who was smiling at me once again.

    Once again, I couldn't lie to myself. I had a feeling Wyatt wanted to talk about what happened. He wasn't the overly confident type so he looked just as nervous as me.

    Jack suddenly decided he wanted to go home early and said he was going to leave.

    "I don't want to waste your time, so I just want to say I'm sorry. For telling you to kiss me. I was just thinking that it would seem more real and I thought you were okay with it and I know I shouldn't have assumed that. I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

    I was shocked. I didn't expect basically anything he said, let alone the apology part.

   "Um, that's okay. Don't worry about it, I thought I made you uncomfortable."

   "Wait what? I don't understand."

   I started to feel the same as I did when we were on stage. Now, actually talking to him again in a natural setting, I felt a bit more comfortable than usual. My stomach still had butterflies but they weren't flying so high. My heart was racing but it didn't seem to want to be in first place. My legs were weak but they didn't feel like they would collapse.

    "I didn't think you wanted to kiss me. And I know- yeah, you told me to. But I felt like I shouldn't have. And fuck, I definitely was NOT planning on saying this but I kind of had feelings for you at the time and I felt horrible because I genuinely thought I ruined the show."

    Wyatt paused.

    "At the time? As in, not anymore?"

    "Oh, well, I don't know-"

    "Because if we're on the same page right now then I had feelings for you "at the time", too." He put up air quotes. Those stupid air quotes.

    "Are we on the same page?" I replied. "Wyatt I think I still like you."

    "Well that's a relief. I feel the same."

    "I- I didn't expect that."

    "Well, neither did I."

    My only thought then, was that this was my epilogue. Finally.

    "It seems there's a lot of things we don't expect. But things seem to be working out."

    All I needed was an ending.