Chapter 4: The Battle Trial

*Third Person P.O.V.*

*The next morning*

Yinri woke up curled up in a box in the back of an alley close to U.A. She grabbed her bag and headed off to the homeless shelter nearby to shower and change into her school uniform. She decided to go by the local market again to buy another apple, but this time she felt like getting one for Midoriya. She thought it'd be a nice thing to do for someone else, considering she's not the best at socializing, so she thought maybe this could get her to become better at being nice like Azusa told her to be.

She visited the nice old lady again at the market, asking her for another apple, "How was your first day at U.A., dear?"

The question caught Yinri off guard, it was unexpected of a stranger to ask about her day, "O-Oh. Um, it went well, I suppose. I got into an argument with my homeroom teacher by accident."

"Oh, well that's not good young lady!" The old woman responded a bit surprised.

"I know, I know. I'm working on fixing that problem, though."

"Well, good. I hope you have a lovely day, dear. Come back to see me and my apples!" The old lady smiled.

Yinri turned before the old lady yelled for her, "Wait, dear! What was your name?"

"Yinri, what's yours?"

"Eve, just a small and simple name. I'll see you around!" Eve joyfully stated.

Yinri nodded and took off to U.A. for the day. In the mornings, the class meets for English, her least favorite subject. She has the most trouble in that class due to her lack of reading comprehension skills. Oh, good. I'm the first one here. She wanted to get to her seat before Bakugo got there. Considering the small scuffle they had yesterday, she'd rather keep to herself for a while.

*Yinri's P.O.V.*

I sat down in my seat, waiting for the first session of class to begin. People were still coming in, so I thought it'd be best to practice on my reading before class starts. I'm not exactly the best at reading, per say, mainly because I've never been taught how to. Every month I'd go to see Azusa, she'd help me with my reading. I've gotten a little better, but I'm not onto par with the rest of the classmates when it comes to the basics. I was just reading a history book, nothing special, but some words were hard to pronounce and understand. Agh! Why can't everything be as simple as a calculus problem?! Is that so much to ask for?

Suddenly, my reading came to an abrupt stop once I saw a hand push my book to the ground.

The hell?!?

I stared up into crimson red eyes, noticing Bakugo glaring directly at me and stood right in front of my desk.

What is his problem??

"Hey! What was that for?!" I shouted with much irritation and confusion.

"For being an ass to me yesterday, Snow White." The idiot replied, smirking like the ass he is.

Oh, how I wanted to send him flying out the room, but I'd rather not make the situation worse, so I decided to keep it classy yet super sassy, "Right, my bad. I'll make sure not to hurt your feelings next time." Bakugo scoffed and marched to his seat, I heard some snickers after I made that comment.

*Time skip to a few minutes*

"Alright, which of one of these sentences contains a mistake?"

Ugh... so boring. I hate literature, why does it have to be so boring? Seriously, why can't I just stick with doing some math? At least it's more interesting.