Chapter 8: Yinri's Fate

"MR. AIZAWA!!!" Yinri drowned out the noise behind her, including what was in front of her. She didn't want anything happening to her teacher, she felt like this was her fault. If she wasn't here, if she wasn't born.

She ran closer only to see a strange beast slamming Aizawa's head in the ground. She noticed Tsuyu, Mineta, and Midoriya watching what was happening in the water. What are they doing? They can't be here! Yinri swiftly hid behind a big rock, close enough to hear what was being said between Kirogiri and Shigaraki.

"Did you kill 13, Kirogiri?"

He replied, "She's been incapacitated, however one of the students escaped, more than likely to call for reinforcements."

Shigaraki was disappointed and angry, "Ughhh.... if only you were useful... but, if the pros come here then it's game over for us." He turned, spotting the three teens, "Before we hop back..." he slid swiftly towards Tsuyu, "Why don't we take down the Symbol of Peace's pride a notch!"

Everything fell in slow motion, Yinri's body froze in place. Aizawa stopped Shigaraki in time just before he could touch Tsuyu. Midoriya roared at him, taking his arm back and punching him... or so he thought. The Noumu blocked the punch, it didn't effect him in any way. Midoriya's arm wasn't broken, which really surprised Yinri.

A more dire situation came intact, everything began happening all at once. Noumu grabbed hold of Izuku, Shigaraki went toward Mineta and Tsuyu. Yinri needed to do something, she had to.

Yinri ran so fast that no one could even pinpoint her, she kicked Shigaraki and punched the Noumu, sending them both to fall on the ground.

"Yinri!" Midoriya shouted.

Shigaraki sat up from the sudden fall, "Yinri... it's good to see you again."

She glared daggers his way, not speaking a word. All at once, All Might bursted through the doors, but he wasn't smiling. He sped over towards Yinri and the others as fast as lightning, putting them out of harms way, along with Aizawa.

"I need you four to head towards the entrance, and take Aizawa with you, he's unconscious." All Might declared.

"Is it true, All Might? Have you finally weakened after all this time?" Shigaraki asked, believing it to be so.

Midoriya was afraid for All Might, "That bird like villain, I punched it but it wasn't enough to break my arm! But he never budged!"

"Midoriya my boy." All Might turned to face him, "I've got this!"

Shigaraki realized Yinri was with that group, "Oh... Yinri won't be leaving with you kids." Yinri turned to see Shigaraki glaring coldly at her. All Might was taking care of the Noumu. The warp gate came out of nowhere in front of Yinri, a hand reached out and grabbed her arm, decaying it in the process, she squealed as she was being pulled into the gate.

"YINRI!" Izuku yelled, seeing that Yinri was back over to where All Might was.

"Isn't your mission to kill me? Young Yinri has nothing to do with this!" All Might shouted, demanding an answer.

"We carried out two missions: One was to destroy you... the other was to capture Yinri..." Shigaraki laughed maniacally.

Yinri stood up, firing up a punch for Shigaraki, but Noumu intervened once again. She hit Noumu instead, but the Noumu lifted its fist up in the process. Yinri's reaction time was instantaneous, her and the Noumu collided fists, shaking the USJ in the process. Yinri fell backwards, her left hand was partially decayed and tattered, it was hard for her to move it. She stood up, speeding towards Shigaraki, but he dodged, he placed his hand on her right leg, making it tattered and bruised like her left hand. She fell back down to the ground, laying behind the villains, she couldn't move or stand up, her body felt weak.