Chapter 7: Unkindly Greetings

"Today's assignment, will be the rescue trial. You'll be supervised by a team of three, including myself, All Might and someone else."

Some people were ecstatic, others were a bit worried that it might be too difficult for them. Yinri seemed to be a bit excited by this assignment. Finally... maybe now I can prove myself to be a hero.

"Alright everyone settle down, don't get ahead of yourselves." Aizawa interrupted the excited students, "You can choose to wear your costumes or not, some may be at a disadvantage to the task at hand, after all. The training area is a fair distance away, so we'll have to take a bus. Hurry and go get ready." He stared at Yinri, "Yinri, I need to speak with you."

She nodded, and walked up towards him. The class headed out the room except for her, she wasn't exactly adamant that she would be the last to get on the bus. Aizawa gave her a look of concern, "I heard you didn't know who All Might was."

Yinri felt embarrassed and hid her face, thinking that he was about to give her a lecture, "I-Is that a bad thing?"

"Not a bad thing, but very uncommon, which is what greatly concerns me. I've never been a big fan of the media, nor do I make time to waste on them, but for a hero in training who doesn't know who All Might is... rather odd." He declared.

Yinri spoke up, "I know..." She felt like crying, but took a deep breath. Aizawa wanted her to tell him the truth; why didn't she know who he was? Something didn't add up.

"I want you to be truthful, Yinri."

She realized that she's never told them about her demonic quirk, she's never told any of the teachers about her Nightmare quirk, she never even told anyone about her Multiply quirk. Suspicious is not what Aizawa wants to be right now. Yinri crossed her arms, and stared him in the eyes, "I don't remember anything before the age of 7, so I'd have no idea if I ever knew who All Might was at that time. After I turned 8, I was put in isolation and shut out from the world. I couldn't interact with others besides my sister, I never saw the news, none of it. I'm still ignorant to every fact around me..."

Aizawa was a bit shocked by the statement, seeing that she's telling the truth, but something tells him there's another truth to it that she doesn't want to mention. However, he'll save that for another time, since he's pestered her enough for the day.

"That's all I needed to know, you can go get ready." He stated, Yinri nodded and ran off, "Put in isolation... that seems rather peculiar."

Everyone scuffled their way to the bus wearing their hero costumes, well except for Izuku. Uraraka and Yinri walked up to him, Uraraka asked him about it, "Hey, Deku, why aren't you wearing your hero costume?"

He replied, "Oh, it was pretty tattered during the battle trial, but the repairs are being handled, so I'm just waiting for it."

Everyone boarded the bus, Yinri was the last to board. She looked around for available seats, but only saw no one sitting beside of Bakugo. Oh, great. Do I really have to sit beside of him? She guided her way towards the seat and sat down, Katsuki ignored every fiber of her existence and just stared out the window. Her phone dinged, she received a message from Azusa.

-Are you on the bus yet?!?
Yeah.
-The rescue trial sounds like so much fun!!!
I'm a bit nervous about it, but I feel like I can pull it off without overdoing it this time.
-Are teams going to be involved again?
I'm not sure, Mr. Aizawa never said. Preferably I'd rather go solo.
-From what you've told me about the teams before... Bakugo sounds scary...
In truth, I think something else is going on.
-Huh? Like what?
I'm not sure, really. From what happened yesterday, I believe all he wants is to be number one, and he wants to beat All Might.
-HUH?! That sounds too stupid! Who can beat Might?
You never know. Anyone could try if they wanted to.