Chapter 23: Unexplainable Behavior

*Third Person P.O.V.*

The room shifted towards Yinri's direction, noticing her strange and random fall almost instantaneously. She stood up as Midoriya grabbed her hand. Without saying another word, she wandered to her seat without saying hello to anyone. In fact, she ignored everyone in the room. She laid her head down on her desk, silently crying to herself. Midoriya wandered over towards Iida and Todoroki, looking back over in Yinri's direction.

"Midoriya," Todoroki began, he perked up his ears and listened in, "Is Yinri okay? It's unusual for her not to be standing beside of you or Uraraka before class begins."

He gazed at Yinri, wondering what's gotten into her all of a sudden, "I'm not sure... She's been acting different all morning."

"You don't think it has to do with the fight with the Hero Killer, do you?" Iida asked sincerely.

Midoriya kept glancing in Yinri's direction, worrying much about her, "That may be some part of it, but I have a feeling it's something bigger than that."

Others assumed the fight with the Hero Killer really messed with Yinri, but that wasn't the case at all, and Midoriya knew that. Uraraka strolled over towards Yinri, tapping her on the shoulder, Yinri sniffled and perked up, wiping her eyes, "Yinri? Are you crying?!"

Her eyes were puffy and sore, her face was red from embarrassment, "W-What?! No! Of course not!" She sniffled once again.

Momo walked up to her, patting her on the back, "What's wrong, Yinri? We're willing to listen to you if you have any problems."

Some of the other joined in and agreed with Momo, "Yeah, you can tell us anything!" Mina cheered.

Yinri looked around the room, she grinned at the group of people surrounding her in love and kindness, until another memory flashed in her head. She saw bullets and blood, and the bodies of her friends lying on the ground. She shot up from her desk and avoided eye contact with everyone, "I-I'll be right back!" She covered her face from embarrassment and fear. Aizawa walked in the room as she ran out, "Yinri, where do you think you're going?"

Yinri ignored his question as she stared back at him and ran out, a memory of him came about as well, and it was not a good one. Aizawa stationed himself at his desk, "Midoriya, what happened to Yinri?"

Midoriya perked up, sitting back at his desk, "I can't say. Well, more like I don't know. She's been acting like that all morning."

Momo offered a suggestion, "Should one of us go find her?"

Aizawa thought for a moment, he placed his hands in his pocket and sighed, "No, leave her be for the time being. I'll talk to her after school. But for now, let her be alone."

The class nodded in agreement, Midoriya couldn't help but to worry so much for her well being. It's like a switch was flipped from the day before to today. She's a completely different person.

*Yinri P.O.V.*

Why am I suddenly running away from everyone? This isn't like me at all! I need to just stop and think for a second, why was this nightmare bothering me so much? I've had nightmares before but... this one was much more different than the rest of them. Maybe it'll pass... maybe I'm just overthinking it. I wiped my eyes and stopped running in the middle of the hallway.