Chapter 13: The Cavarly Battle

All eyes pierced through Midoriya, everyone was aiming for that 10 million points. Yinri kind of felt bad for him, but she's not about to hold back on getting that 10 mil.

Midnight continued with the directions of the game, "The time limit is 15 minutes. The point value of each group's headband is worth the total point accumulation of each of the warhorse's members. The one that will wear the headband will be the rider! Before time is up, you'll all be fighting and stealing as many points as you possibly can! Even if you lose your headband, you're not out of the game, you still have a chance at stealing another teams points! Attacking other teams with malice will be an instant red card, and you'll be forced to sit out the entire game. All right, now you have 15 minutes to set up your groups! Start routing your team!"

Yinri couldn't figure out who she wanted on her team, but she thought it'd be better to not be the rider. If I ended up being the rider, most people would be running towards my left side, so that won't work, that makes me an easy target. I'd have to take either the left or right wing. But who am I going to team up with?

She glanced over to Bakugo's direction, noticing a bunch of others from class 1-A wanting to be on his team. That's not surprising, seeing that he is one of the strongest here. Maybe... yeah that could work.

She walked over towards him while everyone tried their best to persuade him to let them on his team. Yinri stood in front of him, suddenly feeling frail and fragile, "Have you got a team worked out?"

He glared at her, "And you want to be on my team, why?"

...Why? That's a stupid question. "Because almost everyone's already decided on a team and you're one of the strongest here?" She wasn't very confident in her answer.

"I can't have someone like you holding me back from winning, you got that?" He responded harshly in a sour tone. He's already chosen Kirishima and Sero to be on his team, but she felt upset that even someone like him was looking down on her because of her injuries.

She glared at her left arm hanging in the arm sling, she wasn't very happy with the comment he made, she looked up and glared at him coldly, "So you believe I'm incapable of performing at my best because I'm handicapped? Because I'm not at my full strength? Nothing pisses me off more than when others look down on me because of an injury."

He could see the determination in her eyes, "I wasn't talking about that. As soon as you walked up to me, your confidence went straight to 0, and I can't have someone like that on my team."

She was starstruck at the comment, but relieved that it wasn't because of her arm or legs. Kirishima threw some encouragement her way, "I'm sure with your quirk, we'd be unstoppable!"

Yinri grinned with severe determination and excitement, her confidence was rising back up. They geared up their team, talking out their strategy, Yinri had something in mind. They huddled up together, listening to what she had to say, "Bakugo would be best as the rider, for starters. And like Kirishima said earlier, he's better as the front horse. I can use my quirks without my hands, so if I took the left side, I won't be able to use my right hand to fight, but I'll be holding up explosion boy with that hand. I can use 10 percent of my demon quirk within my feet and combine that with the wind to gain speed, plus I could use the other elements if we needed to."

"So you can use your elements like how Todoroki uses his ice?" Kirishima asked.

"Pretty much." Yinri responded.

"That's super cool!" He shouted.

"So it would be better if I took the left side, because I can only hold Bakugo up from that side anyways. Everyone will be going after the 10 million firsthand, so we could snatch other teams headbands." She paused before having another thought, "Or... we could use Kirishima's hardening to charge through the other teams to get to Midoriya first, and use my speed to get ahead of the other teams. Now they have Uraraka and that other girl on their team, so they may fly before being bombarded. If that happens, Bakugo could use his explosions to fly and grab his headband, and Sero can pull him back down so he won't touch the ground."