Prologue

Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long lasting. I guess when you really care about someone, Their happiness matters more than yours.

With tears in my eyes, memories repeated in my mind. The happy and the sad memories blend together and create the past that I have been through.

People said Past is something that will make you stronger but if you trap in that past again will you be stronger?or Will you just broke the strength that you build?

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself but the faces of the members appears in my mind. The members that was there. The members that always care.

Will they forget what happened in the past? Or will they repeat the past? That is not what I need to answer but that is what I need to know.

Note

Yoooo, finally a prologue for the new story. Tell me what do you think.

For people who are willing to make the covers, I really hope you can send me as fast as you can but no pressure😉

Thank you.

At this note also I want to say something. Guys if you need someone I really want you guys to know I'm here. I'm always here to hear you out. Yes I may be nobody that important to you, but If I can help I will help you. Please know that.