bye? please read

Hello there,

Here I am again after such a long time. I know I know...hehehhehe

Anyway, As you can see this is not the update. I just here to say I will stop all the stories I made. Yeah, in other words I will discontinued all of the ongoing stories.

As you know I rarely update and that make me feel guilty to leave you guys waiting for something that even I am not sure about. So I just can stop here.

I know not really many people actually read my story anymore but people who always waiting for it, I really appreciate it. Thank you so much for reading. I also will stop being active in wattpad. I am sorry if I disappoint anyone.

BUT,  if you guys want to talk to me feel free to dm me on my insta. Just message me if you want to know my username. Since my acc is private.

Before I go, if you have anything to ask or something to say to me, you can comment here!

I don't know if I will continue writing in the future but yeah let just see later. I am just tired physically and mentally (not because of wattpad but because of my life. Hahahha)

Please wish me luck for my Big exam's result that will come out this Thursday.

That's all from me, thank you for everything and take care!!!