Chapter 4

Kim Taehyung POV

That is what I expect. They don't want it to happen again. Their faces when I said that just now, explain everything. They will be hurt if that happen again.

But its actually happening and I don't know what to do. Should I just run from here? Should I stay and make them watch me getting weaker?

"Arghh" that little scream later turn into a silent cry. I guess that is the only thing I can do. Just crying and hoping it will be better.

Just like that I sleep with tears decorate my face. Until when? I don't know. I don't know when will this past will just be a past.

--------------------------------------------------

Kim SeokJin POV

"Jimin, call Tae. We need to eat our breakfast now and go to practice room later." I said while watching Television. All the members are there except for Taehyung which is a rare thing to see. Tae always the first one to wake up and he always try to make breakfast for us.

"Alright." Jimin said while giving me a pout. Gosh, this kid. How old is he. But I can't deny that he is so cute.

"Hyung, is there any strawberry jam in here?" Kookie ask while holding one piece of bread on his hand. His hair look like a mess after waking up.

"Look for it in the fridge or something. Why can't you find it yourself. You are younger than me-" I'm about to continue talking when I can see Jimin's small figure walking out from Tae's room with Taehyung behind him.

What make my eyes fix on them are the fact how swollen Taehyung's eyes look. He look so tired too and don't give us his smile like always.

I immediately walk to his side and touch his shoulder. "Are you okay, Tae?" I asked and he look at me for a while. I don't know what is it, but something is wrong with the look he gave me.

"Why? Do I look horrible in your eyes?" He suddenly said emotionless. What is wrong with him?

"I just worried about you. You never look horibble to me. What is wrong Tae?" I asked still using my calm voice cause I'm sure this is not Tae that I know.

"Nothing is right. I will go somewhere now. Don't wait at me here. Just meet me in the practice room." He said and just walk away without waiting for our respond.

"Kim Taehyung!" Namjoon said but Tae just walk straight to the door like he don't hear anything. All the members just look at each other with a shock and confuse face.

"What is wrong with him?" Jimin asked. He look so confuse. His question left unanswered. Who know the answer. Nobody.

"Why is he like that?! He suddenly change. Its rude too. I will talk to him later before we start our practice." Namjoon said with a little bit of anger in his voice.

"Me too. I will talk to him with you. We deserve some explanation for his action just now." yoongi that was quiet since before suddenly said the words filled with seriousness.

"Hyung! I can't find the jam! Where is it?" At that moment Jungkook walk out from the kitchen just like before with the bread in his hand.

"Let me find it for you." I said with a low voice and about to walk to the kitchen when one hand grab mine.

"Its okay hyung. Everything will be okay." Jimin said with his calm voice. I look at him and smile.

"I know Jimin-ah. I know." That is the only thing I said before go to the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note

I'm back again I'm so sorry. I'm so busy nowadays that I felt like I want to run from it. I don't want to do it again. But well we can't do anything beside just go through it😂

Thank you for being patient with me.

BTW I have a sore throat and you can guess how is my voice right now. Its horrible. Its sound like man.

And guess what, tomorrow I will have to record my voice for English project. Yeah I am that unlucky.

Can you guys suggests some ways to heal it fast😂

Stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy!!! I love you guys so much!💜💜

Thank you for reading this horibble story! That k you so much! (Pssttt I thought nobody will read it)