Chapter 13

Kim Namjoon POV

"I-i..."

"What is it Tae? Tell me. I will not tell the others if you want me to. Please, maybe I can't help you, but I promise I will stay here with you through it." I said. With what I said he look at me with those teary eyes again.

"R-really? You will not leave me?" He said carefully. The way he said it like kid that don't want their parents leave them at night. Its cute and heartbreaking at the same time. I don't have time to awe at his cute face though.

"Yes, of course Tae." I simply said. Its simple but really show what I wanted. I will never leave him.

"But no, I'm not concern about that. I just..." He said while looking at his own hand. "I don't want to hurt you guys again." He continue. At this point, I can clearly see the tears coming from him.

What does he mean by that? Hurt us?

"What? You would never hurt us." I said moving closer to him. He need support right now.

"Just tell me. Please." I said trying to convince him that its okay to tell me. Actually, there is something in my mind. Since that time. I have this negative thought but I refuse to believe it.

"I-its come back, hyung. I don't know if I can get through it. I-i'm s-scared." He finally said it. When I heard the words coming out from his mouth, its like my world stop. My heart stop.

I know exactly what he said. Its what I thought. Its really happening. I just in my own world when I remember Tae still sobbing behind me.

"T-tae..." I just can't let out what I want to say. After that I quickly hug him. When he felt my touch, he look at me.

"H-hyung, y-you are not g-going to l-leave me right?  I'm s-sorry that I h-hurt you again. I-i know the m-members don't want it to happen again. T-this is all my f-fault." He said while sobbing. Its broke my heart to hear he blame himself.

This is not his fault. Never. My tears, already there. But trying to be strong I wiped it and try to comfort him.

"No, Tae. Listen to me. This is never your fault. Remember, Never, Tae. I will never leave you." I said and hug him tighter.

"T-thank you hyung..." His quiet voice make my heart soft. He is like my own brother. To know that he suffer all this time alone because he think about us, really left a mark.

I stay with him until he fell asleep. I put him on the bed and I walk to the sofa that is in the room. The whole night, I'm not doing anything. I just look at him and thought about what he just told me.

Without realizing it, my tears already there. I don't know what I feel right now. Its just too much. This really make me realize how thing can change that fast.

But the more I think about it, maybe its just me. Its me who look at it that way. When you change the way you look at things. The things you look at change. I really thought its the end when Tae told me the truth. But  every end is a new beginning. Tae is still here with us. There is still time.

----------------------------------------------------

Note

Yes, a really short update! Yes finally Tae told Namjoon.

What will actually happened after this, we will never know.

BTW, PEOPLE I ONLY HAVE 5 MORE PAPERS FOR THE EXAM. Finally!!! And then one week holiday. Really hope can update more that time.

About my addmath paper. I think I mess up again😫 its really hard.

And guys, share me the way you motivate yourself! I would love to hear it.

This is what I did. I look at this positivity segment (that is what I called it😂) so that I will be motivated. Its look messy😒 honestly my table is too small.

Lastly, Stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy!! Thank you for reading.

Yes, I ruined this. I try to make it look better but it keep getting worse. Please ignore the ugly letters. The look is not important. The message is more important.

THANK YOU FOR READING💜💜💜💜