Epilogue

Kim Namjoon POV

"Taehyungie hyung! It is our 10th anniversary! It finally here. I know, it been a long time." Jungkook said while his hand tracing Taehyung's name that was carved into the stone. We are at Taehyung's grave. Its been 10 years since our debut and 5 years since he leave us.

I admit at first it is really hard. Really hard that I don't want to live anymore. When Jimin found the video, it filled the hole in my heart. It filled my mind with answers. Being sad is not what Taehyung want us to be.

When we check the gift he gave us, it just like a healer. He gave us only one thing. It is he photo album. It filled with our memories. Most of it show us smiling. I know he like to take picture but to know he did all of that for us just soften my heart.

"This is what I want you to remember."

That is the exact words in the last page of the photo album. That is when all of us realize, he did feel happy in his last moment. He also want us to remember him as himself. The one who smile sincerely.

Month after month, we are getting better. When we told the fans about Taehyung, it is a really sad moment. But the fans support us as always.

It take us a year to feel a little bit better. We have been visiting him when we have time. It really helping when we missed him. Sometime, the members just gather together and talk about him. Not sad thing but the happy moments with him.

Like what Taehyung want, when we are talking about him, the smile appear. It is a lie if I said I perfectly fine but I'm working for it. I know the members are the same with me.

"Taehyung-ah, we missed you so much. We will have the festa after this. Oh, when we have the fan meeting before, the fans want us to told you that they miss you a lot and they love you." Yoongi hyung said smiling softly. I know his heart hurt a little bit.

I mean all of us trying not to cry because that is not what Taehyung want to see.

"Yes! The festa party is tonight. You know what? The members will have team tonight for the performance! Vocal Yoongi will come back. Can you believe that? " Jin hyung laugh and all of us join except for yoongi of course.

When we done talking one by one, all of us decided to go back now to prepare for the festa. "We will go now, Tae. Bye!" We then walk away after leaving a bouquet of the flowers.

I look back to take a last look before we go.

'I will always remember your sincere smile, Taehyung. You will always in our thought. Thank you for everything.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note

I know the ending is so bad. I am so sorry. Yes this time it is a sad ending. But to think about it it is not a really sad ending. They still feel happy.

Past is always something that we always want to forget. But please remember they happened for a reasons. There is lesson within it.

That is all from me, BTSislejindary. Thank you for reading until now. I am so sorry if I dissapoint you in any way.

Thank you again!

BTW follow me @ randombujo at insta😂 I shamelessly promote myself. It is a new account where I post something random that I make. So You can follow it if you want😂😂

Thank you again. I love you guys so much!💜💜💜