Chapter 25

Hello, How are you guys? Hope you are healthy and happy! Everyone deserve some happiness in their life. Why am I'm being so random again. Sorry about that, btw sorry for the late update. I am really sorry. Please enjoy this chapter~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung pov

"I am so sorry, Bang pdnim." I said with a shaking voice. I look at him with my teary eyes. He just look at me at first but soon he move closer to me and give me a big and warm hug. A hug that feel just like a father's hug. 

Not going to lie, when he hug me I can't even hold my tears anymore. At this point, I wonder how I still have tears based on the amount I cry. The room just consume with sobs again. I don't know if I can do this anymore. I just can't.

Every sob that I heard, every cry that caused by me, Every tears that I saw, just stay in my mind frozen like the ice. I can't melt it, I can't even move it. Before, I always afraid being alone because I thought that is the most painful thing in this world but now, Seeing people's heart being broken because of me just make me want to be alone.

That way, nobody will be hurt. Nobody would cry because of me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a while, when all of us calm down, we start talking about what we will do after this. With all the schedule. Our comeback that we have plan way before I know about my sickness. I can see from the faces of the members and Bang pdnim that they are very worried.

At first they decided to cancel everything. But I rejected the idea. I can't hurt the ARMYs. This may seem selfish but I don't want to tell them now. I can't. At last, we agree that we will continue with the comeback but with one rule.

I can't join all the practice. That is the rule. I can practice but not most of the time. I am shock and about to protest but ofcourse the members cut me off and said " Its true, Tae. We don't want to take the risk. Please, Tae."

After hearing their reason, I finally agree with hesitation.  I can do that right? Anything for the members and ARMYs.

------------(there are so many time skip)-----------------

Park Jimin POV

"That is the way, Jimin! You guys are doing so much better. When Tae can come, this dance will look so perfect." Our teacher said with a sad smile. Its been a few weeks since we told Bang pdnim. He must sad thinking about Tae.

Tae rarely can join us. After the treatment, his body seem to be weak. But when he feel better he join us in practice. Sigh, I miss him but we rarely can meet him because of the practice. The comeback is getting nearer. We also getting busy everyday.

We continue practice until it already late. Almost 11 pm. We decided to get some dinner at small restaurant. There will be no people, so we can eat in a calm situation. When we already finished our dish I just remember about my phone, that is when I realize there are 3 missed call from Tae and one message from him too in the group chat.

"Did you guys see the message he wrote? How can we don't realize it." I said out loud and at the mention of that all of them look at me in confusion. I guess they don't see it yet.

" ' You guys must be busy! I'm sorry if I disturb you guys, but yeah, guess what I make a dinner for us. Hope you can come back earlier. Fighting! ' that is what he wrote. He sent it 4 hours ago." I said reading the message that Tae sent.