Chapter 10

Jung Hoseok POV

What did just happened? Tae that I know is not like this. I know something is so different the moment he step into the room but I never expect Tae to be like that.

"What...just happened?" I asked still in dazed. Hearing no respond, I look around to see all of them just standing at their place with the confuse face.

"Hyung, did we messed up again? But we apologized." Jungkook said with the face that broke me. His face was filled with sadness. I can't see his face like that.

"No kookie. We will try to apologize again." Jin who are beside jungkook hug him. I know all of us have soft spot for him because he come to us since young.

We wait and wait for him to come but nothing. "I will text him, alright. Don't worry." Namjoon said after he sense that we are worried about Tae.  I really hope nothing happen to him. Its been hours.

After a few minutes, finally there is a reply. Namjoon being the first one to read the reply, look shock and soon change slightly red. Something happen?!

"What happen? He is okay right?" I asked in rush when Namjoon doesn't make a move. He look at me and give an empty laugh.

"Of course. He just go back to his parent's house. He want us to go back to home." He said. The way he said it, its like he try to cover the anger in it. I mean, he try, well we still can hear the anger.

"What? Why don't he tell us earlier?" Jimin's slow voice can be heard. He sound disappointed.

"Just forget about it. Let's go back. I'm tired." Yoongi hyung suddenly said and walk away from the room. He must be pissed.

I'm not going to lie. I'm disappointed too. I mean, he maybe can tell us first. He just walk away and gone just like that. I thought we are family.

Something is definitely changing.

------------------------------------------------------

{At home}

"Where is he? Its almost midnight? Joonie, did he said he will stay there for this night?" Jin hyung asked Namjoon with a worried face. We are gathering at the dining room after dinner. Yes its late, cause we decided to take a walk for a while.

"I don't know. He do not say anything about staying." Namjoon replied while taking his plate to the sink. "Don't worry, he is fine with his parents and family." Namjoon said probably still salty about what happened.

"I'm just worried... He is different nowadays." Jin hyung said sighing while looking at his hand. All the members look the same. They are worried.

"I know, hyung. But did you see what he did? I tried to think the reason behind it but I can't. But I will not do anything like before. We will ask him carefully." Namjoon said and as soon as he end it, the door sound can be heard. All of us rush to the door, to see Tae who look tired.

"Tae. How are you? Did you eat already?" Jin hyung asked. Tae look at him and shake his head.

"I will go to sleep. I'm so tired." He said and make a way to his room. When he is about to climb the stairs, kookie walk forward and hold Tae's shoulder.

"Hyung, eat first. Its not good to sleep with an empty stomach." He said concernly. I agree with what he said. Tae don't look at him though, without a word he just shake his head.

"Please, hyung. Plus we can talk. We rarely talk lately. I missed you." Kookie continue to said. He really about to cry. That scene make me soft. That is how much Jungkook love his hyung. Gosh, this boy.

"I said I DON'T WANT!" Tae shouted and push Jungkook. That push make Jungkook fall. All of us who saw that, rush to kookie's side.

"IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! I'M TIRED." Tae keep shouting. At this point Kookie already cry his eyes out. I quickly hug him trying to comfort him. After a minute I look at Tae.

I can't let this happen.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, STOP IT!" I shout. The noise immediately cut down because of my shout. I rarely shout so when I'm shouting that's mean its my limit.

Tae who look so mad before, just freeze. The moment after that, he look at us with a wide eyes. He look shock.

"Why did you do this?" I said with a firm voice. I try my best to calm myself.

"I-i D-don't mean it..." He said while his eyes getting teary. His body is slightly shaking.

"Stop it. I'm disappointed in you, Taehyung." With that, Taehyung who are shaking just walk away to his room.

Our attention who are on Tae before back to the maknae who are crying mess right now. I really don't know what just happened. Tae is not the Tae that I know anymore.

------------------------------------------------

KimTaehyung POV.

I don't mean it. I really don't. I-i'm just tired. I look at my shaking hands. I just hurt one of the member. My own family.

What is happening to me. At this point I just sobbing quietly inside my blanket. I just make people disappointed.

I guess, after this maybe they will forget me.

I'm sorry Kookie.

------------------------------------------------

Note

Yo!!!! I'm back and still alive.

Seriously, this few weeks have been so busy. I don't know what to do.. Exam is coming. Everything is drowning me😭 I'm sorry for not updating.

BUT

You guys are too kind. Thank you so much for comments that are so kind. You guys seriously want to make me cry😭 Thank you..

Oh and sorry for so many mistake. I'm not perfect, alright😌

Lastly, stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy!!