Chapter 19

Another update! Warning! I'm sleepy while writing this so it may not be that good. But well Hope you enjoy it!

Kim Taehyung POV

"Eat, Taehyung! You look so thin. You need to eat more to look handsome. You look less attractive now. " Jin hyung said and that make me smile. Its been a long time since I heard his nag.

"I will. Thank you." I said and start to eat slowly. I can't eat that well now. Argh, I want to be like before. I really want to.

"Tae, do you want to drink. We need to get loose a little bit." Jimin said while smiling evilly. He about to give me a glass of soju when Namjoon hyung stop him. Namjoon hyung look at me and shake his head slowly.

Oh yeah. I can't drink. I can't drink when I need to eat medicine. But well the members don't know that and of course they look at Namjoon weirdly.

"He still sick. Its not good to drink." He said smoothly. That was a good lie actually.I just get well from fever so its kind of make sense.

"Oh yeah. Aweee, I am just about to have fun with you Tae. I missed you so much." He said looking disappointed. I don't want to see that face. I look at him with a smile. A wide smile.

"I know I'm popular here. Its okay, my fan! We will drink together next time." If I can. I said with an arrogant manner and of course I don't say the last three words out loud. I know I can't drink.

"I am not your fan. Shesshh, let be honest here. You are the one who are my fan." He said and smirk. What he said make the members laugh. I finally can feel relieve. The members soon to do their own things like talking to each other.

I don't take that long time to realize this one member just stay quiet all this time. Jeon jungkook. He just look at the table and play with his foods.

"Kookie-ah." I said calling him. When he heard me, instead of looking at me his eyes stay on the table while his body freeze. I sighed.

"Kookie, look at me please." I said with a desperate tone. He look at me for a while before ignoring me. He just jump into Jin hyung's conversation with Yoongi hyung. I felt like crying. You know what this look like? Its look just like before.

Its still fresh in my mind. Can't stand it anymore, I stand up. That action attract all of their attention. I don't want to look at their eyes. I'm afraid all the tears will just come out from my eyes.

"I'm going somewhere and I promise will be back at our home before midnight." I said while trying to smile. Namjoon look at me with concern but I shake my head as a sign I'm fine. I just need time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Seojin POV

"You don't want to join us for dinner Seojin?" One of my friend said. We just finish a big operation and they decided to go out for dinner to celebrate it.

"No. I will stay here. Thank you." I rejected politely. It not like I don't like them but the celebration party is not my type. I want to celebrate it in a calm surrounding not with people being drunk.

I walk back to my office and rest my self on the sofa that was there in the room. How are Taehyung doing right now? Is he okay? I'm about to reach my phone to call him when my office door opened by the one and only Kim Taehyung.

"Hyung." He said and smile. I'm glad he look good. But one thing catch my attention. His eyes. Something is wrong. His eyes don't reflect the same happiness from his smile.

"Kim Taehyung. I just about to call you! How did you know?" I said excitedly. I don't want to ask immediately.

"He he. You don't know that I have superpower?" He said and that make me laugh. Gosh, this boy is so cute. To think what he have to get through...

"You are so cute. Anyway Tae, is something going wrong? I can see something is wrong with you? What it is?" I finally asked concernly. I will not force him if he don't want to tell me. I just hope I can make he feel better.

"It just... I don't know hyung. I think this sickness is messing my mind." He said and chuckled. That is not even a happy chuckle it an empty one. Hearing that, I definitely know something is wrong.

"What is it? You know you can tell me right?" I said softly. I can see that he is on the verge of tears. He look like he can broke anytime.

"I suddenly remember about what my member did to me before. I don't know if I can fix my relationship with them hyung." He said.

"Its okay Tae. You can fix it. You are strong enough to get through it. Past was not meant to be forgotten. Now Tae, If you remember about the past again, remember that you get through that. That is how strong you are, Tae." I said looking at his eyes. One single tear slide down from his eyes but the tear don't appear that long when Tae's hand immediately wipe it.

He give me a smile.

Have you ever heard, the smile become more precious after what it get through. The smile that he show me right now, is the most precious smile that I hope will last forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Another update before I'm going to sleep. Sorry if this chapter is not good. I'm sleepy while writing this and my fingers are frozen because of the air conditioner.

Oh and yeah, I changed my profile pic AGAIN😂 I know, I always change it cause I don't like seeing its the same for the long time. Believe or not I change my phone's wallpaper based on my mood inconclusion its change almost everyday😂😂(based on my mood mean, when I'm sad the wallpaper will be dark too when I'm happy it will be colorful)

Lastly, stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy.