Chapter 20

Kim Taehyung POV.

"I don't want to leave but I promise my members that I will be back before midnight." I said quite sad to leave Seojin hyung. But He look tired and I need to keep my promise with the members.

"Its fine. Next time call me. Maybe we can go out! Oh, tomorrow you will have to go to hospital for your treatment." He said excited at first but slowly change into sad.

Its not for long though. His face immediately  filled with smile. I know he don't want me to be sad seeing him sad. He know so much about me.

"Alright! Then I will meet you again tomorrow. " I said excitedly. I'm excited to meet him again but about the treatment, I don't.

After saying my 'good bye' I leave the hospital and take a deep breath. I look at the sky and the shine from the star make me feel slightly better.

"Its a great day, Tae. Cheer up." I said to myself before take a walk to dorm. I decided to take a walk because it can help to calm my messy mind. Also, its already late, people rarely there.

When I enter the dorm, its already dark in the dorm but I can see the light from television. Someone is still awake. I walk to living room to see Namjoon hyung. I smile and walk to him.

"Are you okay? Why did you leave so suddenly. I'm worried." He said still in concern. I look at him and sighed. I understand his worried but it make me more guilty.

"I'm fine and its nothing. You can go to sleep now, hyung. I will get my drink." I said and make a way to kitchen. Namjoon nodded his head and stand up.

"Tae, tomorrow I will go with you for your treatment." He said while smiling sadly to me. I shock at first. But soon, smile back. This hyung really know how to make me soft.

"Thank you, hyung." I said holding my tears again. I really need to stop crying. After that I left alone and finally decided to go to kitchen. When I arrived I'm not the only one there. There is someone.

Someone that I never expect.

"H-hyung. Can we talk?" Jungkook said while looking at his own feet.He look so vulnerable. I take his hand and walk to the dining table.

We sat side by side.  I look at him waiting for him to said anything. But seeing his situation, it look like he won't talk anytime soon.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I don't know what happened to me, I just-" I said but was cut by him. Finally he look up and straight into my eyes.

"No, hyung. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm really sorry hyung. I should not ignore you all this time. I just need time to think and what I did is really rude. I'm so sorry." Sobbing like a baby he is. His tears make me want to cry too.

"Its fine. I always forgive you." I said and proceed to hug him. He sobbing into my shoulder until he finally calm.

Its really feel good when the relationship between the members and me have been fix. This is really unexpected. Maybe I still can fix all of this before I'm...

"Hyung." His voice again snapped my thought and make me look at him. I look at him with a curious face. What is it?

"I heard about what you said with Namjoon hyung just now. W-what he mean by treatment?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV

I smile as my members are finally doing well with each other. To see Tae being ignored by Jungkook really hurt me. I don't want them fighting.

Now seeing this scene really warm my heart. Now, what left is Hoseok. Haish, that man really need to learn from what happened before.

I just about to walk away when one question attract my attention.

"I heard about what you said with Namjoon hyung just now. W-what he mean by treatment?" Kookie said while looking at Tae straight into his eyes demanding the truth.

Treatment? Why did Tae need it? He already free from the cancer, right? Wait... I-it can't be like what I think right? No way.

With that thought I laugh silently at myself. Its no way. It can't be.

"Kookie-ah, y-you don't need to worried about that." Tae said stuttering his words. The way he said that are not really convincing. Knowing Kookie, he will not stop until he get the answer.

"Please tell me hyung. I know something is wrong. Please." He said desperately. You can feel the force withing the words. Tae do not look alright though.

His face is red and he look like he was having a hard time to say something. Should I go there and stop it?

Maybe I should go. I already halfway when Tae said something that make me wonder if my ears have problem.

"I'm so sorry. I know its should not happened. But it just happened.  The cancer come back, Kookie-ah. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He said in rush and sobbing.

Kookie  froze and do not moving. Me, that was already near them just stop and try do digest what he just said. I can't help but to let out my sobs. That is when they realize I'm there.

"H-hyung" Tae said still sobbing.

"W-what did I-I just h-hear? Ahaha I think m-my ears have problem. Oh, T-this is a dream right? I s-should go back to sleep." I said looking at Tae.

He walk to me and hug me. "I'm sorry, Seokjin hyung." That is when I stop the hug and moving back. I keep shaking my head trying to deny the truth until my leg just give up.

I just cry my eyes out when I can feel two pairs of hand hugging me.

While crying only one thing keep appear in my mind. The past really repeating itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Another update. Finally two other members know now.

Just going to said this. Its still far from the ending but when ending is near. There will be less and less Taehyung pov for some reason.

Hehehehhe.. Stay happy, stay positive and please stay healthy!