Chapter 17

Kim Taehyung POV.

"Why did you always have a fever? Get well soon please. I don't like seeing you sick." That is what I hear when I pretend to sleep. Yeah I'm still awake when the other members came. I mean all of them beside Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook because I can't hear their voices.

Did they still mad at me? That question stay in my mind even when I opened my eyes the next morning. The next morning when I wake up, my plan already in my mind.

While Namjoon talking with all the members last night, I'm awake and my mind remind me about what happened after I know I'm sick until now. At that time, I realize how all what I plan will not work out. Should I just give up?

With a long thinking. What I'm doing will hurt them. I don't even have that much time. I don't want to waste my time. I will just be myself and enjoy my life until the end.

But I know damage have been done. I broke our relationship. I ruined it. I don't know if they will accept me back but I will try to fix it. Its not too late right?

"Hyung." I called Namjoon slowly to wake him up. He opened his eyes slowly trying to adapt the bright light. When he catch my face he instantly sit and hold my shoulder.

"Why? Did you have any pain somewhere? You are not feeling well?" He asked with his morning voice. He look alert though. I sighed and shake my head. He was too worried.

"No hyung. I just... I want to stop all the act. You know I'm changing right? You know why I did that? I don't want you guys to be hurt when... When I'm not here anymore. I don't want to see you guys being hurt by me again. I did all of this because I want you guys to hate me. When I'm gone you guys will... Less hurt by the fact I'm not there." I make a confession. I release all of it.

"What are you saying? We will never hate you, Kim Taehyung. All of this will hurt not only us, but you too And please remember that you will get through this with us." He said seriously and with eyes that filled with tears.

"I know hyung. That is why I decided to stop all this act. I will be a normal me and will try to fix all the damage that I have done." I will live an happy life with you guys until the end hyung. I continue in my mind. I know Namjoon hyung will be more sad.

"I will be here with you, Tae-ah. Always." He said and hug me.(a/n: did you see the Burn The Stage trailer??? Imagine Namjoon hug Tae like in that trailer. My eyes T~T)

"Thank you hyung. Thank you so much."

------------------------------------------------------------

After all the talk, I said that I don't want to tell them about the sickness yet. I will tell them, but not too soon and eventually, Namjoon hyung agreed.

When I walked downstairs, everyone except Namjoon hyung and me already sit, ready for their breakfast. Namjoon hyung patted my shoulder and walk to dining room first.

I calm myself before entering. The moment my foot step into that room all the eyes are on me which make me more nervous. They must feel weird cause I don't breakfast with them before.

"Good morning." I said smiling like what I always do before. They look at me with a shocked face before replying me with a smile that I missed. Well except for Hoseok hyung and Kookie of course.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm not thinking well before. Please forgive me." I said trying to hold my sobs. I don't even know how much this matter hurt me until I'm being hug by all of them. (again except two person. You know who it is.)

I missed them so much.

---------------------------------------------------

Note

Hello~~~~ I'm back! Sorry for the short chapter. Really sorry. But as you can see there is progress between Tae and the members.

BTW I read some romance book. OMG I almost forget how does it felt. Sigh its been a long time since I read that type of book.
I actually love the bad boy book😆 they are awesome. I mean the way when Bad Boy love someone they will make sure people know it and I found it so cute. Also the way they change for their love one is so.. URGHHHHH CUTE why there is no man like that exist near me????? Lmao, JK😂😂😂 Oh, and I LOVE WEREWOLF STORY. Its just-

Okay enough with my rant. I will continue to read more books and fall in love with more fictional characters.

Lastly, stay positive, stay happy and stay healthy. Thank you so much for reading!!

I love you guys so much