will unpublish (please read)

It's have been a while after I am done with this story. To tell you the truth, I am dissapointed of this story not because of the amount of the reads or votes. It is nothing about that, It just I am dissapointed at myself.

When I'm writing this story, I'm kind of lost in the middle of it. As you know I have so many pressure for this year since I have this BIG exam at the end of the year. It is like the biggest exam in my life so far. And I'm not doing well in my trial.

Also while writing this story I have been thinking a few times to stop writing and delete it because I am afraid I will dissapoint people. It because me, myself disappointed in it.

After so much thinking, I will consider the idea of unpublished it.

I am so sorry if this is not what you guys want but yeah I need to do something about it.

Another thing is, I will not delete this story but I will unpublished it and rewriting it! I will not do it immediately though, my BIG exam will start in Nov  so I will have this story up until then.

After that I will unpublished and rewritting it since I will have more time. You are free to tell me if you agree or disagree to this decision.

Also the question is will you guys wait for me to come back? Cause I am sure I will miss you guys so much ಥ_ಥ I will probably delete wattpad but I promise I will come back.

Good bye for now, always know that my DM are open anytime until I delete wattpad (I don't know when)