Chapter 8

Before I start, I see people are wondering from where did the Seojin name came from. Make a guess and I will actually tell you guys, what make me put the doctor's name Seojin at the end of this chapter.😂

Put you guess here.

People with the correct answer, I will make something for you😊.
Enjoy this chapter~
----------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin POV

"Hyung, what do you think happened to Tae?" I said worriedly. Based on what I see he don't look really good. He look pale.

"This is our fault. We should not talk to him like that before." I continue. I stop all my rant when I don't hear any reply from my members. I look up to see all of them are not even focus.

When Jin hyung received the call from Seojin hyung, He wake up and call us. I just about to sleep that time, when Namjoon hyung open my door and said that we should go to company's building.

My eyes that are almost close before just immediately opened wide because I can felt something is wrong with his tone.

When we arrived we walk as fast as we can to the practice room, on the way we saw him. Seojin hyung with our Tae. What surprise me is Tae's look
Like he is sleeping? I immediately rush to them and asked about Tae.

The answer that I receive shook me. What does Seojin hyung mean? Is something happened to Tae?

After Seojin hyung leave, We are left alone at the hallway in silent. Its take a few minutes when Namjoon hyung decided to go back to home. Here we are in the living room, just looking at our own hands.

"Its our fault. Why did we always mess up?" Namjoon hyung said. What he said is the truth. Its really our fault.

"After what happened..." Said Yoongi hyung. I know exactly what he want to said. We always avoid the topic cause its left a hole in our heart. Everyday, I really thankful that Tae survive.

Its been a few months, we slowly back to our normal life.

"Stop. Yes, we really should apologize. But These days Tae look really different." Jin hyung said don't want to hear more about the past. Is that the right thing to do? Forgetting and avoiding the past?

"I know. Let's talk to him tomorrow. We will have practice tomorrow. Go take a rest." Namjoon hyung's firm voice enough to make all the members walk slowly to their own room, probably go to sleep or just thinking, like me. That night, I keep thinking about what just happened. Trying to analyze what exactly happening.

Will Tae forgive us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV.

The next morning, all the members wait in the practice room in hope to apologize. The more they wait, more anxious they felt. Is it because they know they are the one in fault or they afraid to face Taehyung?