Chapter 16

Kim Seokjin POV

"Its done!" That one line finally can be heard. Its have been a tiring day. We finally finished the photoshoot. Not really finish actually, because we still have the group part. Not to mention, Namjoon's and Taehyung's part still not complete.

Talking about them, what happened before came into my mind. I actually don't know what happened before Namjoon leave because I'm busy talking with Hoseok and Yoongi.

Honestly, I felt guilty. I mean, I'm the oldest. I should be the one who need to take care of the members. But... I don't know. Its just, Tae is changing.

Don't misunderstood me, I don't hate Tae. Never. But he is avoiding us and I don't know how to approach him.

These few days, the members were not talking to him too. Especially, Hoseok. I guess he don't like the way Tae change. Jungkook is not the happy maknae that I know too. He still hurt by what Tae did to him? Maybe.

"We are here. Take care guys." Manager hyung's voice stop my thought. All of us say our thanks and get out from the car. When I step outside, its already kind of dark. The stars are shining brightly.

"We are home." We said as soon as we step into our home. Hearing no respond, I look around. Its empty. Where is joon and Tae?

"Where is Joon hyung and Tae?" Jimin said what actually in my mind. The members don't have the answer though. I walked to living room and the other members followed me.

"I'm going to my room. I'm so tired." Hoseok said tiredly and walk to his room. Soon, all the members make their way to their own rooms. Except for me of course. I stay behind cause I'm still hungry and going to make my own dinner.

I'm just about to walk to the kitchen when I can see Namjoon. He walk downstairs not looking great. Actually, he look like he just cry. Forget about my stomach that begging for food, I walked to his side.

"What happened? You are not looking good. Is anything happened to Tae?" I asked in rush. He look at me for a while and sigh. That is not what I want.

"He have a fever. Where is the other members?" He asked.

"They are in their room. They are tired." I said simply. But I don't know that simple answer can make Joon mad.

"Why they don't even go to Tae? He is sick." He said frustratedly. He look trying not to shout. Why is he like that? Joon don't really get mad easily.

He start calling all the members except Tae to gather at the Living room. I was confuse. Why?

"Why did you called us? I want to sleep." Yoongi's tired voice can be heard. All the members look so tired and their eyes are half open.

"Did you guys forget anything?" Namjoon asked seriously. All the members look at him, thinking. Soon, all of them shake their head as a sign 'No'.

Namjoon sigh, "Guys, BTS is a family right?" He asked and all the members immediately nodded their heads. "Then, why you guys don't go to Tae? He have a fever. Don't you worried?" He said.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm just too tired. I will go after this." Jimin said with a guilty voice. He must feel bad.

"Me too. I will go with Jimin." I said totally forget about my stomach. I want to see Tae. I can't believe I almost forgot him. It should not happened.

"Me too." Yoongi said slowly. With that, what left are Jungkook and Hoseok. All of us look at both of them. Hoseok look emotionless while Jungkook look like he is fighting with himself in his mind.

"Hoseok, Jungkook?" Namjoon said asking for confirmation. What shock me is, what happened after that. Hoseok.

Hoseok just walk away without saying anything. Namjoon called his name a few times but he just ignored it. I can hear he slammed the door and we were left in silent.

Soon after, Jungkook also walk away without a word. As this scene happened in front of my eyes, I can't help but to question it. Will this be the beginning of the past again?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Hello~~ sorry for this boring chapter again. I'm not going to write long.

This is the preview of this story, are you ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just kidding😂 We don't want it to be too easy, right? 😉😈

BTW

Excuse my bad handwriting