Chapter 9

Kim Taehyung POV

"I'm fine." That is the only thing I said. I look at them without my smile. When I saw their face just now I'm about to broke again.

" Can't we just continue our practice? I don't want to waste any time." I said again when we are consume in silent. When I said that, they look at me for a while before nodding.

While we are practicing, all of them look at me from time to time. From the start until the end. Its a lie if I said that do not effect me. When I can't stand it I just stop moving and as expected all of them stop too.

"Why Tae? What's wrong?" Hoseok hyung said while walking to my side. Watching that, I put my hand up to stop him from walking. With just that small gesture, he immediately freeze.

"I'm fine. Please don't look at me like that." I said and walk away from the practice room. When I'm far enough I just let myself broke down while leaning on the wall.

Is this a right decision? Is this what supposed to happen? They will not be hurt by this right? Yes, this is the only way. They will hate and forget me. That way, they will not felt anything when I'm gone. Yes, Tae.

But why, why did my heart hurting so much? When I saw their faces before. Their guilty faces. My tears threatened to fall down. It should not be like this.

"As long as they happy later, its okay if I'm hurting." I said to myself. I do all of this for them. When I gone later, I don't want them to be hurt.

"Tae?" When I heard the voice, my hand instinctively wipe the tears and cover my face. I stop moving and hoping that voice will go.

"Tae." That voice continue and the owner of the voice touch my shoulder. The warm feeling from the touch make my head finally look at the person beside me. When my eyes landed on that person, the first I do is to hug him.

"Hyung, why are you here? Did something happened?" I asked while tightened the hug. Its my hyung. Taehyuk hyung on his wheelchair.

"Is it wrong for me to visit his brother? By the way, did you missed me that much? You almost choke me." He said after I pulled off the hug. What he said make me laugh.

Kim Taehyuk POV

What is happening with Tae? I go to this company to see him. When I see him leaning on the floor to support himself, my heart just broke. Yes, I hate him before.

I'm so stupid. Because of my own mistake, I can't spend all the precious time with him as his brother.
To think that I have waste so much time, I promise to myself that I will spend most of my time with him.

When he told me everything what happened with his member, only one thing in me. Anger. I know I don't have the right to feel like that when I make a mistake too. But as time goes on, I see how broken Tae was after his member keep hurting him.

To think that he was fighting for his own life make my anger increasing. He is too kind for this world.

"What are you doing just now Tae? Are you okay? Do they hurt you again?" I asked when we walk at the park. I love time like this, when Tae always pull my wheelchair and we talk about our problems.

"No, Its opposite. I'm the one who are hurting them." His voice getting slower within every word that he said. I know exactly what he is saying.

We talk about this before. At first I don't agree. Even though his members hurt him again but they deserve to know. But Tae's desperate words that time convince me and make me trust him.

He don't want to hurt people. That is Tae that I know. He is ready to sacrifice his happiness for others.

"Tae, are you sure you will do it? I know there will be another way." I tried to discuss about it again. I don't want him to get hurt by all of this.

"I can do it. This is the only way hyung." He said with a shaking voice. When we stop in front of the pond, I look into his eyes.

I don't like the look in his eyes right now. Its look empty. This is not what I want him to be. I want to see the eyes that full with sparkle before. I want to see the eyes that filled with love, happiness and hope... Where is it?

"Tae, its must be hard for you right? I'm sorry Tae that you can't lean on me when you need it before. I'm really sorry. I always regret the stupid me before. I'm sorry." I said with tears flowing on both of my cheeks. A few seconds after I can felt his hand wrapped around me.

"I don't want to see you are hurting Tae. I don't want to see it. I always support you. But I can't accept it if you are hurting. Please know that from now on I will always here Tae. I'm not there from the start but I promised you I will stay here until the end." I said already sobbing.

That time nothing is in my head beside regret about the past. I can't do anything about it. I just can learn from it and that is what I'm going to do. I'm going to learn from my past.

-----------------------------------------+--------

Note

Yo another chapter. I can't update after this for a while because I will go somewhere that have no internet connection. But I will try to find  the way.

Thanks for reading. Stay positive, stay happy and stay healthy~

I love you guys so much.

Mood;
You know what is the thing that I afraid the most? When I suddenly disappeared, nobody will even realize it. what I don't like about myself  is the fact people always forget me. I mean people can easily forget me no matter what I did to them. I guess I can't do anything about that.

That is why I said, I scared if I suddenly disappeared people will totally forget me and don't even realize that I'm not there.