Chapter 36

Kim Namjoon POV

It have been days after the 'crying together' session. At first it is really serious, I never see the members looking that vulnerable. Each one of them. I'm disappointed at myself that I can't do anything about it.

But as the members continue crying, I mean I cried so much that time, Taehyung suddenly laugh. We are really shock and look at him with a wide eyes. Then he said (still laughing) we look funny, we want him to stop crying when we are the one who cried more than him.

After that we just laugh together and the situation getting better. We start to tell each other what in our mind and it feel like some rare healing time.

"Hyung, I want to take a walk at the park and meet seojin hyung. You want to join?" Taehyung said while repairing his cotton beanie on his head. That action just make me sad.

Since he start the treatment again, his hair started to fall, Now his hair is not like before and he always asked us if he look weird. In reality he still Taehyung that we know. His hair is thin now but it do not effect his appearance that much.

But now, he always hide his hair using a beanie or hat. That make me sad a little bit. I-

"Hyung?" His deep voice stop my thought from stay wandering. I look at him and give him a smile. "Sorry, Its fine. You can go! Enjoy your time, taehyungie!" I said and patted his shoulder.

He replied with his boxy smile and say his goodbye. When he walk out, I continue watching the news. That is when the other members appeared out of nowhere. I look at them weirdly.

Jin hyung looking like he just found gold with some pieces of papers in his hand. While the maknaes holding markers. Yoongi hyung and Hoseok just smiling with a certain look on their face.

"Okay, what is going on?" I said slowly and look at them with a curious eyes. They smile and rush to sit around me. Jin hyung gave me the papers in his hand. I take it and continue looking at them weirdly.

"What?" I asked. All of them just sigh and jungkook's hand push the papers.

"Use your brain, Namjoon-ah. Did your brain just stop working and it is rusty now? Read the papers." Yoongi hyung said full with frustrations. He look at me with a bored eyes now, no more smiling.

I gave him a silly smile and read the papers that Jin hyung gave me. When my eyes trace the handwriting, my mind are quite amazed at what they came out with. I nodded my head when I finished the reading.

I guess this is what we are going to do before Taehyung arrive.
----------------------------------------------------------

Seojin POV

"Taehyungie? Yes I already arrived at the park. I will wait for you at usual place." I spoke through the phone. While waiting for Taehyung, I look around the park. This is the place where Taehyung and me meet.

I don't know that meeting can bring all of these precious things to me.

"Hyung! I missed you." A loud voice can be heard. I turn my head to the source of it. There he is, waving his hand excitedly while jog slowly to my place. As soon as he arrived, my hands wrapped around him.

"How are you, Taehyungie? I missed you too kiddo." I caress his hair or I would say his beanie and look at him with my smile. His beanie actually messy a little bit because of my action.

"Ah, Hyung! Look what you do! My beanie!" He pouted and fixed the beanie. I chuckled and shake my head. This boy really amazed me. I start walking without waiting for him and as expected I can hear his whine about me walking without waiting for him.