chapter 1

Your pov
First day, south side high. Not the best place to be, but I wasn't going to let Jug come here alone. We Wales through the doors to be met with metal detectors, "Jug your pins" he took off his beanie ans out in the plastic tub. After we walked through a girl our age approached us " Ah the Jones's" she gave us the basic tour and at the end lead us to the cafeteria. While walking I felt someone grab my ass I turned to see some low life nobody " Damn baby those shorts look good on you." I was disgusted on how this imbecile thought that it was ok to touch me, I grabbed the back on his head and slammed it into one of the tables, causing everyone to see what the commotion was. I picked his head up from the table "touch me again you minuscule speck of a human and it will be a while lot worse than this, do you understand?" I felt the venom drip off every word I spoke. I brushed my self off and walked back to Toni and Jug, "ok? Umm well y/n, jughead you guys are welcome to sit with us serpents after all your father is the FP Jones." I nodded and followed toni while jug sat alone "Jones, you sit alone the ghoulies will make you their bitch before you can say history x" "thanks toni but I'm more of the loner type." She nodded and moved I've  so I could sit between her and some guy who had been staring at me since I walked in. "Hey kid you got a staring problem?" He shook his head "huh oh umm no, sorry it's just, you remind me a lot of someone I used to know, before she moved." It clicked sweets "well I must say you do have a weird way of remembering old friends sweets." He looked back down at me "y/n?!" "The one and only" he picked me up and buried his face into the crook of my neck. "Hey sweets you and I have reputations to uphold, your making us seems soft." He chuckled and let go "so you officially joining the serpants princess?" "Ugh why do you still call me that? And yes I am, but I am not looking forward to the sexist initiation." He's smile faded "oh yeah that and then there there's the other which you seen and been apart of." I nodded he didn't look too happy about the first part of the initiation an neither was I.