chapter 21

Your pov
I wrote him a note yelling him how sorry I am that I'll be moving out by tomorrow. I went to pop's to get us breakfast, "hey y/n usual breakfast?" "Yeah and pop's double it today too." "Oh for you and lover boy?" "No just me and a friend." "Y/n you and sweet pea are made for each other, and this resistance can only last so long." "Thanks pop's but we're taking a break for a while maybe seeing other people." "I see, well tell him I said hi." "Will do pop thank you."
---
"Where the hell have you been?" "Pop's I got breakfast, why?"  "First you slip this not under my door telling me your leaving, then you're no where to be found, and not only that but some guy came by too." "What guy?" "I don't know some new serpent." "Alex!" He looked at me weird"where is he?" "Gone." "Gone? What do you mean gone?" "He left to find you." "He was supposed to take me to school and to get my bike." "Why don't you have your bike?" "He brought me here last night." "We'll go get your bike." "No you eat I'll go get it." "But you'll have to walk." "I know." I walked out leaving him behind kinda hoping Alex would show up. "Y/n!" I turned huh maybe wishes do come true "Alex!" "Where were you I came to pick you up but you weren't home." "Yeah I went and got breakfast, or we'll lunch now." He chuckled "let's go get your bike." I hoped on and wrapped my arms around his waist, "hold on doll."
----
"Oh thank god." "What?" "Its still in one piece." He chuckled again "hey why don't we head back to my place and maybe we can touch up our bikes?" "Yeah sure why not."
---
"Y/n the um motor shouldn't be making that noise." "Yeah I know that's why I agreed to a touch up." "Alright let's see what going on here." Alex began working, I was trying to pay attention but it was hard when you have someone this attractive by you. "Y/n? Y/n?" "Huh?" "You alright you zoned out on me." "Yeah km fine, hey you wanna come back to mine after this order a pizza watch movies?" Am I moving on? Or just trying to distract myself? Doesn't matter her has Jossie anyway.