chapter 12

Jughead pov
We rushed down to her hospital room to see her staring down at her hands. " y/n?" She flinched at the sound of my voice. Someone moved forward, Toni "hey babe, we're not mad, we just are very concerned"' she started sobbing. Toni engulfed her into a hug as the other girls moved to hug her. Me, sweet pea, and Archie watched as this tough yet delicate girl broke down. "Princess" she looked up and cried harder, her phone stared ringing unknown she answered it but put it on speaker. "I told you I can't do this anymore."
"That's not the deal we had y/n, and you known it. I don't appreciate the stunt you pulled with the pills." Everyone held their breath, then she says something no one thought "listen black hood I'm tired of your 'game' and I will just as easily pull another attempt if need be, your done messing with me and my friends and loved ones. Wait so she left sweet pea to protect him and she attempted to keep us safe? She dealing with a lot more than I thought.

Your pov
Everyone was staring at me as the phone hung up, "I did this to protect you guys, not because in was selfish and didn't value my life. Well with the whole black hood thing I started not to." I laid back on my pillow, "princess please saying something to me." Jughead motioned everyone else out of the room, "look I'm sorry babe, I never meant to hurt you. I didn't want him going after you." I looked at him for the first time in what felt like forever, his eyes were clouded with tears. "Don't cry please, don't cry." I sat up and wiped his tears away, his kissed the palm of my hand. I've missed him "oh umm I figured you didn't want to be in the hospital gown forever so I brought you these (above) "thank you sweets, you're starting to live up to that name of yours." I kissed his nose, knowing he could probably never be fully mine again.