chapter 7

Your pov
My stupid brother decided it was a good idea to challenge to ghoulies to a race, and in was going to support him. Sweets took me home for a bit, then we headed to where the race was to take place.  I hopped of sweet pea' s bike and took in the scene, his arms wrapped around my waist, "princess, how 'bout we skip the race and go back to your trailer." He rubbed his thumb on my hip, I turned to face him, he was still sitting on his bike. "Babe I promised Jug, but possibly after." The race was about to begin Toni shouted at the me "Yo y/n get that sexy ass over here and start the race." I chuckled and we to between the cars, Toni handed me a bandana. Jug looked through the window to see me "you guys ready." Both sides nodded, I bent back and tossed my arms down and they sped off. I suddenly remembered that me and betty worked on the car together, I wondered if she told him about the clutch? I bet she did. I watched anxiously has I could no longer see my brother or the car, I bit my lip and started to shake. I forgot my serpent jacket on sweet pea' s bike, I felt something heavy drape on my shoulders I turned to see Reggie and his Letterman jacket on me. "Hey y/n" "oh umm hey Reggie." "Hey look I came to apologize for what I did to you before you moved, the girls helped me realize that, and I'm so very sorry." I started to tear up and get angry "princess is this guy bothering you?" He looked down at me to see tears " hey look man in was just apologizing." "Get the fuck away from her, if I see you so much as make an effort to talk to her again, I'll make your life hell." He took of his jacket and threw Reggie' s into a puddle that collected the last rain water. He put his around me, he picked me bridal style and carried me to his bike. "Here take my helmet," "sweets I ca-"  He put it on my before I could fully protest. We made it back to my trailer, being with sweet pea always did something to me. "Babe?" "Yeah princess?" I walked closer to him, put my arms around his neck " You my sweets are really hot when you get over protective," I pulled his head down to whisper in his ear "and if I must be honest, it turns me on." I let go and walked to my room, leaving him there to process what just happened.