chapter 20

Your pov
"What the hell sweetpea move."

Sweetpea pov
I sat and watched as they laughed and talked, but then they shook hands. 'The hell is going on?' I saw them move toward the door 'there is no way in hell she's leaving with him.' I cut them off half way. "What the hell sweetpea move." "No."

Your pov
"No" "no?" "Yes, no." "Move." "No. You aren't leaving with him." "Why do you care? Just go make out with that girl of yours. You're clearly over me, and I guess I'm over you too." That hurt to say.

Sweetpea pov
Me? Over her? Never, trying to distract myself from her, yes. But is she really over me?

Your pov
"Fine then leave." " Look we'll talk when you get home." He nodded I traced a little heart on his arm before I left as a way to say I'm sorry or I didn't mean it.

Sweetpea pov
She traced a heart on my arm, she does that when she thinks I'm mad at her or to calm me down. May be she does still care, or its just a force of habit.

Your pov
I still love him, I just don't know how to fix things.

Sweetpea pov
I wish I could fix this. But there's nothing I can do until we talk.

------time skip------
Your pov
I sat on the couch waiting for sweetpea to get home, everyone was already asleep. I wanted to be too, but I really need to talk to him. Finally the door opens, "sweetpea?" "Yeah?" "Can we talk now?" "Yeah." "I'm sorry for what happened at the bar, Greendale, the hospital, and every in between." "You don't have to apologize, it's alright." "I do because, I love you and I always have. And I push  you away because I think I'm protecting you from my crazy fucked world." "Y/n I would follow you to hell and back a thousand times before I'd ever stop loving you." "I'm sorry." "Don't be, I love you and I'm never letting you go, not again. If being friends is the only way I can have you in my life so be it." "Sweet-" his lips collided with mine, on instinct I wrapped my arms around his neck and his slithered around my waist. His hands traveling lower, he tapped my thigh signaling he wanted me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he traveled down my neck, lightly biting and sucking as he went. He walked us over to the couch and flipped so I was on top. "Wait this is too fast." "Yeah I guess your right." He lifted me off of him and went to his room. 'What did I do?'