chapter 11

Sweet pea pov
I got a call from Jones telling me that y/n was in the hospital that he didn't know if he got her there in time. I rushed over hoping they got there in time.

Archie pov
Jughead called and told me to get the hospital that y/n tried to kill herself, I ran out of my house not caring how I looked.

Veronica pov
One of my best friends is in the hospital for attempting suicide

Betty pov
I ran out of my house  in my pajamas to drive to the hospital picking up Archie on the way.

Jughead pov
I called everyone y/n was over to which was my group of friends and a few serpents. The nurse had told me that it might take a while to pump her stomach because of how many she took. She also suggested that I keep a close eye on her and make sure that she's in a safe environment. I heard footsteps running down the hall Archie was the first to speak " hey man she'll be alright, it's y/n after all she's a fighter."  I nodded but didn't know if I could actually believe that, if she dies I've failed her, my dad, and everyone.

Your pov
I woke up with a tube down my throat and nurses around me, I coughed and gagged getting their attention. They rushed around me one, pulling the tube out and the other checking the IV. One nurse quickly rushed out and I heard footsteps running toward my door, I'm terrified to face the people I know and love.