chapter 10

Your pov
"I can't do this." "Can't do what princess?" "This! Sweet pea whatever we are! Because in the end I'm go I'm wind up in some stupid book again. And lets be honest with each other, you're with me to show all your little friends what you've got, you don't really love me. You never did." I was a mess I screamed at sweet pea and poured out my doubtful beliefs,  I saw him stand up he made a move towards me  "look man maybe now's not the time, I'll talk to her, go home." The door opened and shut in one movement I cried even harder I brushed off Jug and went to my room. I got a call from an unknown number I answered "is it done?" "Yes but I can't keep doing this, I can't do this anymore." "But we aren't done with the game" " well I am sorry but you've just lost a player." I opened a bottle of sleeping pills that I use for my insomnia, and grabbed a bottle of vodka which I keep in the drawer of my nightstand. I wrote a note to Jug, sweet pea, betty, veronica, and Archie; explaining everything that has happened and that I was sorry. I took my hand full and down them along with the vodka. (If you haven't read all the bright places this reminds me of what of the characters did and it gave me anxiety) I laid down and closed my eyes wanting everything to go away. I heard my door kick in "y/n?" Jug "y/n! Answer me!" I felt my self sink further into the mattress. "Hi yes my little sister took a bunch of pills ans isn't responding," "umm the Southside trailer park," "what do you mean you can't send someone?" "Alright fine I'll bring her there." I was slipping quickly into sleep, I felt everything slow down. I heard the truck door open and close and a jolt of the truck pulling out of the park, "stay with me y/n, I can't loose you too." I used the last of my strength "I love you Jug."