chapter 5

Your pov
I opened the door to see jug, " you scared me you ass." He chuckled " just left my keys" he grabbed his keys and left again. I went to my room and curled up in my covers and drifted to sleep.  I woke up to banging on the door, I looked at the time 1:36 am. I answered sweet pea barged in "babe what is it? What's wrong?" He was pacing " is it true?" " is what true?" He stopped pacing and looked at me and came face to face with me, "I think you know what I'm talking about Jones." I was shocked he usually called me princess " what are you talking about?"  " you know what I'm talking about" I shook my head and he shoved his phone in my face. On the screen was a photo of me and my ex Ryan cross some douche northsider. "Pea that was a long time ago, look my hair isn't even like that  and no wear in my drawers or closet do I have that dress, but you can be my guest to go look." He walked over to the couch and slumped down, " I'm so sorry princess, chyrel sent it to Jones and he sent it to me not knowing." He was sobbing "sweets babe, calm down." I sat in his lap with his head on my chest sobbing, I ran my fingers through his hair and shushed him. "Hey look at me, I believe she would do something like that, it's who she is. Listen I don't blame you for getting upset, I would have done the same." He looked at me eyes red and puffy, " look it's 2:29 we my love have school tomorrow and a final initiation, and you are staying."  I got off him and we walked to my room and laid in bed, he grabbed my waist, pulled me closer, and kissed my forehead. " goodnight princess, I love you and don't deserve you. " " shut the fuck up sweet pea, it's me who doesn't deserve you. Now let's get some sleep." This boy drives me crazy and I love it.