chapter 2

Sweet pea pov
She came back and she certainly has gotten hotter, not that she wasn't before, just more so now. Especially in those crop tops, her beautifully toned stomach, her skin just the perfect shade, and her eyes like deep e/c pools you could drown in, her smile could melt the coldest of hearts, her laugh could bring life, she's perfect. Sadly knowing y/n her initiation would start tomorrow and I wasn't excited for it especially when a bunch if middle aged men will be watching her. But it's her choice.

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
Your pov
Toni helped me ready for tonight and thank God we are the same size, she let me borrow the lingerie she used for he  initiation, which was beautiful and mine now.

She smirked at me and whispered "sweet pea' s going to love this on you" I blushed surely he didn't think of me like that not when there are way better girls than me

She smirked at me and whispered "sweet pea' s going to love this on you" I blushed surely he didn't think of me like that not when there are way better girls than me. "Toni as much as I'd like to think that, he doesn't think of me that way." She rolled her eyes "of course he does but you'll find out soon enough." "Hey T can you be the one to do the final punch for me? I'd ask sweets but I know he won't do it." " I got you girl" we headed to the whyte wyrm I hopped off my motorcycle scared of what awaits in there, hopefully dad isn't here.

Sweet pea pov
I saw y/n walk in she looked normal, for now. ' I wonder what kind she's got o-' I shook my head don't think like that she's your best friend. She got up on stage and started to dance to pig skin by Hollywood undead. Not going to lie she was impressive . Still my best friend what's wrong with me? She was fully striped down now, she finished and I ran to meet her. " Hey here let's get you covered." " Thanks sweets" she kissed my cheek, that's it I have feelings for her, my best friend.