chapter 8

Sweet pea pov
What the actual fuck just happened? I followed her to her room, she was sitting on her bed reading a book. Walking in and sitting next to her, in one quick movement she closed the book, grabbed my face to kiss me, and straddled me. Damn this girl.

Your pov
As I was straddling him I started to grind my hips against his., He groaned into the kiss. He rubbed hips and started to move them harder and rougher against his. He flipped us over, he kissed down my jawline to my neck. He founded my sweet spot "~sweet pea~" I took off his shirt and he took off mine. He kissed down my chest and my stomach, he kissed around the waist band of my jeans. I flipped us back over I started leaving hickies on him from his neck to the waist band of his jeans. I rubbed my knee against his erection, he moaned my name, I got up and walked to the kitchen "what the hell y/n?" I laughed "oh you think this funny princess?" "Yeah I do, and you aren't going to do shit because Jug just pulled up." I threw a shirt on and walked back to sweet pea ans brought him to the living room. "Y/n where we're you, in was looking for you?" "Sorry Jug Reggie came up to me and talked to me." His face went from worried to understanding and angry "what did he say?" "He said he was apologizing" "he apologized? That doesn't sound like Reggie." "That's what I know Jug, I'm going to wash off." "Wait y/n" "not now sweet pea"