chapter 3

Your pov
I woke up to see snake masks, I sat up to see a dog at the door of my bed. "Ugh you guys why so early?" I got out of bed clearly forgetting that I was still wearing what I had on last night. "So how long do I have to look after him?" One of them answered "until the final initiation." I nodded left what I had on and got dressed for school. I walked into my living room to see an upset jughead with an upset sweet pea, "y/n we need to talk, now." "Umm sure jug. What's up?" He looked at sweet pea " did you really think I wasn't going to find out about your little performance at the whyte wyrm?" "*sigh*  listen jug this is my choice and yeah I known the consequences, but I think I can handle my self. The other day I slammed a kids head into a table jug, I think I can handle myself." I walked out to my bike and took off. I pulled into the school, went through the metal detectors, and went to suffer lectures from teachers who don't care and endure the whispers, stares, ans whistles that come my way.

Sweet pea pov
She was right she can handle herself "Jones , she's right she can handle herself, she also knows that we will support her. Jones she'll ask for help if she needs it." I walked out and headed to school. The thought of y/n made much heart race.

Your pov
I was waiting on Toni and sweets, I saw Toni walk through I gave her a slight smile. "Hey girl, we waiting for sweet pea too?" I nodded and we waited, a few minutes later he walked in. My heart rate picked up, how does he do this to me? He wrapped an arm around my shoulders "what's up princess" I groaned and chuckled "ugh you" he looked down at me "you love me." I shrugged off his arm "you wish." As I was walking to my locker some guy approached me "hey sweetheart that was some performance last night, how about you give me my own personal one?" He ran his hand to my waist and down, I grabbed his hand twisted it, kicked his knees down, brought his head to my knee and slammed his face into the lockers "hmmm let me think, about no? Do it again you sorry excuse of a human and you won't just be dealing with me. Understand sweetheart?" He nodded making blood spray a bit. Sweet pea came back and wrapped an arm around me again, "let's get your victim to the nurse, he might actually have a worse concussion than the other one." He chuckled as did I, if only he knew how he makes me feel.