chapter 17

Your pov

I loved seeing sweetpea happy I loved this family and its unity. But what else would expect in Riverdale the once bright happy atmosphere was replaced with disparity and hatred. I hate the thought of this beautiful family being torn apart like mine was, I haven't seen my mom or younger sister in years, while I have Jug we're not close. "Hey hon got something on your mind?" "Oh no Mrs Johnson just thinking in general." "Huh well why don't we eat, you must be starving dear." "I'm actually ok ma'am." "Y/n don't start this." "Sweets what do you mean?" "She has an eating disorder mom, she'll refuse to eat for days or even weeks. I've spent enough watching you slowly wither away y/n, but not anymore you're eating." "Please n/n I don't want you to be hungry." "Fine. For you" "thank you dear." As we sat down the door slammed open Chloe shrieked, sweetpea stood up quickly. "I know your here, don't hide or it'll make me angry." I took a step forward "hey I think you have the wrong house man." "Who the hell are you?" "Doesn't matter wrong house dude." " I don't think so, come on out Chloe, sweetpea." He spit his name as if it was venom. I put my hands in my pockets searching for my switch, sweetpea took my hand. He looked down at me with concern and fear, "Mr Johnson I think you should leave." "Who are you to tell me to leave my own house you little bitch." "With all do respect sir, you're scaring Chloe, and I'd like you to leave." He stomped over and grabbed my hair "listen bitch you're the one who doesn't belong and you never have y/n Jones." He threw me to the ground, Ms Johnson tried to help me but was struck by her soon to be former husband. I saw something snap in sweetpea, as he stood there blank, his gaze over me and his mom gave me chills.

Sweetpea pov
This fucker isn't seeing the light of day.

Your pov
Chloe stood behind sweetpea shaking to death. I did my best to get to her, but blows kept knocking me down, but I wasn't going to stop til I was to her. Chloe reached out her arms and I quickly grabbed her holding her head against my chest. I stood up and took Chloe and Ms Johnson upstairs with me, I made sure they were hidden and went back downstairs. I made it down to see a nightmare come to life.