chapter 16

Your pov
" sweetpea this isn't the way to your house." "I know, I thought you'd want some of your stuff, before going to mine." I hummed crossing my arms "look princess I'm going to tell you in advance, he won't let you go so easily. He might even try and keep you there." I huffed and began mumbling"ugh why didn't those fucking pills work?"  The bike came to a screeching hault, "why would you say something like that? Do you know how worried we've been? Don't you know that what you did scared us to death? Jughead told your dad what happened and let's just say he wasn't too happy. Not at you, himself." "What? Why was he angry with himself?" "He wasn't there to protect you. He'll be released tomorrow, he'd like you to be there." I nod "just take me to yours, I'll call Toni for some clothes." "Ok princess."

Sweetpea pov
Jughead isn't going to be to happy about this, but it's her decision. I turned around and made my way to my house. "Mom will be happy to see the girl who changed her son." "What do you mean sweets?" "My mom noticed changes with me, I wasn't in trouble as much or as severe. Also I think Chloe will be glad to have another girl in the house." "Chloe? How is she? It's been forever." "She's good she's eight now." We pulled into the drive way and my mom was standing on the porch "sweetpea where have you been? I was worried about you, you know I hate it when you ride this late." "Sorry mom had to go pick up trouble maker." (I think we all know the sweetpea has a last name, but don't know what it is, so I'm going to put one.) "Hey Ms. Johnson." Her eyes widened "it can't be, y/n?" "Yes ma'am." She rushed to y/n and hugged her "where have you been sweetheart?" "Oh you know here and there, keeping Sweety out of trouble." "Ugh really y/n that name?" She stuck out her tongue and chuckled. I love her.

Your pov
"So you're the girl keeping sweety out of trouble?" "Well I do my best." "Thank you." "Mom? Who's that?" "Chloe you don't remember me?" She looked at me and her head and stood behind sweetpea. "Oh come on Chloe you know n/n." "N/n?" "Hey hunny" "n/n!" She ran to me, "it's been too long how's one of my favourite Johnson's doing?" "One of them? I thought I was the only one." "You're wrong sweets it's definitely this little one." "N/n I'm not little anymore, I'm eight." "That's little to me." She pouted, sweetpea took her out of arms and put her on his shoulders "not so little anymore huh n/n?" "Ok I'm you've got me beat." Sweet pea put her down chuckling. I loved seeing him like this, happy. But sadly in this town happiness doesn't last long.