chapter 9

Your pov
I walked into the bathroom and locked the door, I looked into the mirror remembering everything Reggie had ever said to me

--------flash back----------

Your pov
I was walking down halls feeling a slap on my ass, I spun around to see Reggie laughing. I stormed off to class meeting with some of my friends they told me about a party ans how I should good, I agreed. They came to pick me up that night, as the night progressed my friend handed me a drink that she got from someone but didn't want. I downed that shit moments layer feeling lighted headed and hearing "I got you babe." I felt myself get picked up and carried off, who ever it was set me down on something soft. I started to fade between consciousness and sleep, I closed my eyes but still felt ans heard everything, I felt my jeans unbuttoned and hands run up my shirt. "Yo dude get you some of that, preferably before it wears off" I felt my jeans being ripped off my body along with t-shirt. I opened my eyes and started to fight back, kicking and muffled screaming. But no matter what I did to try and stop him nothing worked, I was held down by Chuck Clayton, raped by Reggie mantle, and vice versa. Once they were done they acted like nothing happened and one leaned down ans whispered "don't worry sweetheart you'll get a great score in the book." Book? What the hell did they mean by book?

___few months later____

Betty, Ethel, veronica, ans Cheryl went to look for this book, we found it in chucks locker. We looked at the names and I saw mine next to Reggie' s and Chuck' s both had written - shy but freaky, and a little too heavy. Everyone looked at me and I broke, I knew I was never going to be the same.

------present day-----

Your pov
I washed off after I decided to throw up whatever food I had in me, and walked back into the living room. "Princess are you ok? We heard you throw up," I nodded and sat down away from both of them, "hey y/n why don't we go get pop's?" I shook my head "y/n you are not pulling this shit again, you are going to eat and keep it down." Sweet pea looked at me with worry and tears in his eyes "princess how long as it been since you ate?" I shrugged not really knowing how long it's been but I didn't want to, not if I was going to end up in some stupid book again.