chapter 4

Your pov
Sweet pea came over and helped me recite the laws of being a serpent, "ok y/n you've got them down, your serious you want to go through with this?" "Sweets I've never been so serious about anything before." He nodded "oh promise me one thing princess?" "Yeah, what is it sweets?" He leaned in our faces inches apart, his eyes kept moving between my lips and my eyes. "Promise me, that I'm the only one you'll strip for again." He filled the gap between us, he pulled me into his lap, I tangled my hands into his hair while his rubbed my hips. I got up "where you going princess?" "You'll see"  I left him on the couch I changed into just his jacket that he left in my room. I walked back in the lingerie from last night, "close your eyes sweets." I heard him groan, I peaked around the corner his eyes closed. I walked back in and straddled him again, I let him open his eyes, he examined my body. "Wow princess, you look amazing in my jacket." I giggled, his hands wandered my body, I moved my hips and leaned down to kiss him. He moaned into the kiss, he flipped us over, the kissed my neck leaving hickies on my neck and chest, beneath going to be left out, i did the same to him. He rubbed my hips and lifted them to meet his, "y/-what the he'll sweet pea?!" We stopped to see jug. I wrapped sweet pea' s jacket around me, "what the hell do you think your doing with my sister?!" "Listen jug we wer-" "I know what you were doing! And don't think you'll not have consequences." I looked at sweet pea and whispered "hey babe I'll see you tomorrow, I'll sort things out with jug." He nodded kissed my forehead and left. Jug proceeded to lecture me and how I'm too young, but that he understood, before he left he handed me a condom. I blushed, would me a sweets go that far?

Sweet pea pov
I'm worried about her it's been a while since I left, I was about to go back over when I got a text

Princess
'Hey I'm ok, just lecturing, and he handed me a condom XD'

I blushed, why would he do that? I guess he really trusts me with his sister, and I'm glad.

Your pov
Sweets texted me back

Sweetbabe
'That's good, but why a condom?'

I didn't really know myself so I texted 'I don't know ask him your self'  I got up to get something to drink when there was a knock on the door. "One minute!" I put on a crop top and some shorts, more knocks "I'm coming!" I opens the door to see....