11. The Enchantment Part 2

Sorry for the long update! I have finals this week and was swamped with work. Now that my hardest ones are over I bring to you the next chapter!

Achelois (POV)

As time continued to pass a bitter discomfort crept up on me. I paid no mind at first, but gradually my body was overrun with fear. I could feel the skin on my arms go numb as the tiny hairs protrude outwards awaiting the instance the door slams open. It's only a matter of time before I'm locked within Tartarus grasps.

"No, now is not the time for this" I said shaking my head. I must be strong in order to overcome what lies in wait for me. If only I had listen to mother's warning, but it's far too late for that. I brought this upon myself, as a result it is only reasonable I face the ramifications.

I clutched my left arm using my right hand as I continued to pace myself walking back and forth. Once I was finally able to clear my thoughts I laid peacefully onto the bed with my hands interlocked resting upon my stomach. It was rather relaxing and for a moment I pictured myself back in my room with a book at hand. If only my life could remain tranquil as it was back then I murmured while closing my eyes. Just as I was about to doze off a large thud can be heard. I quickly whip my head to the entrance to witness an atrocious essence: Tartarus.

He glared at me from afar placing a purple flask on a nearby counter. Never once thwarting his gaze from me as he made way towards my near limp body. His eyes were filled with lust and hunger. I was completely petrified! I hastily removed myself from the bed when we were no more than mere inches away from one another, but as fast as I got up, he was even faster. He seized my arm drawing me near him. My entire body was immersed in his deathly hold. It was almost as if he were attempting to embrace me, however it was much too ghastly for me to bear. The longer we remain in sync the tighter his hold grew. It was becoming increasingly more difficult for me to breathe as time passed by. I finally had enough and forced myself to muster up what little courage I had to break this wretched silence.

"Umm... ughh please stop you're hurting me", but it was no use. Tartarus had my body forcefully intertwined with his. He nuzzled his forehead onto my shoulder and shortly after he began sniffing my neck. I froze, fearing the slightest movement of disturbance will anger him. Before I could pass out from the limited air making way towards my lungs, Tartarus carefully loosened his hold. I took in a large inhale grasping for what little air I could consume.

I looked down to now see Tartarus cradling his head onto my breasts with his arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to push him away, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Stop!" he said so sternly I couldn't help myself from becoming paralyzed with fear once more.

After a few minutes in his hold I realized he wasn't letting go of me anytime soon. Sighing, I felt his body slumped against mines with no cues of movement. Did he really just fall asleep I wondered. I tried once more to push Tartarus away from me, but it was no use. I took a peak at Tartarus head still resting above my bosom. I noticed the slight curls in his hair sticking out. Now that I mention it his hair has always been disheveled, but it's a lot more unkempt than I last remembered.

Slowly lifting my hand I started brushing away his tangled curls. Surprisingly, his hair was fairly soft and I couldn't help myself from tracing circles onto his mane with my fingers. I soon felt Tartarus body shifting causing me to abruptly stop what I was doing.

Did I just intrude onto his personal space!? Oh, no! I was a fool to let myself get carried away. If I thought he was going to kill me before, I was fairly certain now was the time.

"What is it?!" he growled.

He said it with so much force I was compelled to answer him right away. Unfortunately for myself I stuttered my entire response.