25. Reflection

I wanted to thank @lowkeykaylaa for the lovely cover she made above!❤❤❤ Thank you soooo much for the love!!! Besides covers aren't the only thing she's good at making she's also an amazing writer and her story WICHAPI is simply amazing.

I'm truly appreciative towards you all for the encouragement you guys have continued to show me. 💕💕💕I enjoy reading your feedback and comments in fact I feed off that shiitt haha. 😂😂 I hope you all enjoy the piece below!

One week later.....

Tartarus POV

"My lord, preparations have been set" said one of the livestock.

I nodded my head in approval. Everything needed to be perfect.

"You're dismiss" I clamored.

After the livestock left Doreius walks into the newly renovated chamber.

"This room is magnificent indeed, Tar! Who knew you were quite the benefactor?!" Doreius exclaimed.

"What brings you here, Doreius?" I said annoyed not caring for his response, based on his answer I'll decide whether or not I need to burn that annoying mouth of his.

"Relax my lord, I didn't come to provoke you" he ushered who was now kneeling down.

"Out with it, Doreius!" I commanded.

"Well if you say so, I must admit I am candidly amazed. This room of yours rivals even Ania's!"

"Doreius" I growled.

"I bear no ill will, but your vassal is no longer in your possession. Are you even certain she would want to remain with you now that the enchantment has worn off?"

I was now clenching my fists. If that wrench hadn't interfere everything would have gone smoothly. For the time being I'll have to bide my time, but soon my beloved will return.

"Nonsense! Achelois told me herself she'll always remain by my side and I intend for her to make due with her words" I snarled.

"She may have said that, but you seem to be forgetting she was under the influence of the spell. I doubt she'd want to stay with someone who beats her, not that I care how you treat your companion, though she may try to escape again if you happen to regain possession of her."

I fail to believe that Achelois would feel any other way besides adoration towards I even after the enchantment. What we had was special, real though seeing that Ania has hold of her, she may use this chance to turn my beloved against me. I won't allow it!

"She won't and if she does I'll simply discipline her even by force if need be. I know what's best for her whether she believes so or not."

Just as my father kept my mother in line I thought.

Suddenly I am reminded of my father's treatment towards my mother. The constant abuse and hatred he's displayed towards her flooded my mind. Although I loathed him his methods were efficient. If my mother were able to love someone as wicked as him then I'd much as well be viewed as a saint in Achelois eyes.

"Interesting" Doreius murmured.

Disregarding his antics I looked around eyeing the surroundings of Achelois and I's room. Everything was set in place. The armoire were filled with lavished garments adorned with luxurious gems while the bureaus were filled with the rarest of jewels.

All entrance and openings were shield shut. If I were to learn anything from this impediment was that Achelois was much too delicate for her own good. I should have known she'd slip away from my grips after all that was how I came to acquire her strolling away from home. Her carelessness furthered reinforced that she had to be kept away from the outside.