12. Certainty

Wow I can't believe it, there's already 2K+ reads on this story, you guys are amazing!

*Day 1 of the enchantment*

Achelois (POV)

I couldn't tell you why, but for reasons unbeknownst to me, I felt an inescapable desire to be with Tartarus. It was as if there was a void within me which only he could fill. His presence, his words, his touch I craved it all.

I looked up to Tartarus to see that the enmity he once possessed was now filled with woe and anticipation. It pained me to know that I was the source of his suffering because of my own foolishness.

Recalling all of our previous encounters I've been nothing short, but crude to him. Each time he professes his love to me the more I continued to disregard his emotions. How could I be so selfish? He must hate me by now! Just the thought of having Tartarus hatred directed towards me, felt as if my heart was being torn apart. I was ashamed, but I needed to atone for my wrongdoings.

"T...tt...tarturus" I nervously ushered with droplets flowing down my cheeks.

He looks down at me with anticipation until he finally answers.

"Yes, my pet?" Tartarus replies.

I closed my eyes for a moment while taking in a large inhale then exhaling out through my nose. I was face to face with him, but instead of feeling troubled I felt an alleviating tranquility for the first time since I've been brought here.

"I am deeply regretful of my actions. I do not know what overcame me. Please I beg of you, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" I asked, anxiously waiting for his response.

Just as I was preparing myself for the worst case scenario what Tartarus says next stunned me.

"Of course!" he beamed out.

I was overjoyed and a huge wave of relief ensued my body. I couldn't help, but send out a small smile his way.

With no warning whatsoever, Tartarus had suddenly grabbed me by the waist and flipped my entire body so that I was held onto him. Confused by his actions I was now looking at him wondering what would transpire next.

He then smash his lips against mines leaving me startled by his sudden ferocity. I didn't understand why, yet shortly after I soon felt a sense of satisfaction.

As our lips parted I took one quick glance at Tartarus to see he had already removed his chiton (male tunic garment) revealing an elongated scar trailing all the way from the lower back to his shoulder blade. It must have been very agonizing. A cold shutter went down my spine thinking of what could have caused a wound that painful.

Pondering through my thoughts my arms were abruptly pinned down over my head. I was startled by his swiftness momentarily before I fully understood what was about to occur.

I knew there was no escaping this, I had already accepted that Tartarus will be my first. However, I was still frightened of Tartarus imminent desires unfolding right before my very eyes.

I tightly shut my eyes awaiting for when my chastity would become no more, but to my astonishment nothing has happened..... yet.

A few more minutes have gone by and still nothing. I slowly opened my eyes to be facing Tartarus. He stared right back at me with so much intensity my cheeks were burning. Before I could turn away he grabbed my chin with his free hand which he soon began caressing my cheek with the other.

"It's clear that you're not ready, my beloved" Tartarus says to me in a soft tone. As he is saying this I couldn't read his expression yet I could hear the disappointment in his voice.