Spooky Fothermuckers

*Ok this is the last part of the backstory so I hope you enjoy!

It was nearly Christmas time and I was listening to Ice Cream Sammich (By Jeydon) when everyone decided that we should start a Youtube Channel. We got the idea because Serena had photo shopped a logo for us (Photo up at the top of the page) and we had already been looking into starting a channel anyway . Plus Brendon already had a YouTube channel so he was used to making videos and posting them to the internet.
The only problem was gonna be the fact that there were already a ton of channels like ours
(MDE,OWA,OGH, etc) and we still had to find a name. After a while we had all agreed on Digital Hearts and decided we would jut deal with the fact that we weren't that original.

Spooky FotherMuckers GC
Serena- Do you guys like the logo I sent?
Violet- Yeah I love it
Amber- Love it!
Serena- Yay
Brendon- Why I always late?! Btw I love the name and the logo :)
Serena- Thanks lol

(Time Skip -After Christmas)
We had finally started the channel on Christmas Day and currently only had 10 subscribers and a long way to go.

We went live on YouNow and guested each other a lot . (This went on for a year)
                           -One year later-
Spooky FotherMuckers GC
Serena- Wouldn't it be cool to meet?
Brendon- Yeah I wish we could
Fiore- ^^^
Violet- We definitely should

After that we all started talking about meeting up in LA that summer and going to Warped Tour to possibly meet OWA and see a couple of our favorite bands.
                   -Time skip (Six months)-
I was finally packing to go to LA
I had packed my suitcase and was packing my backpack while calling DH on discord.
I couldn't believe I was finally meeting them!

*Slightly more interesting chapter! ( Even though it was really short )
I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry that this so getting published so late but I didint have time on Saturday :/