Awsten and Orange Juice

A/N

I really want to write another Skype with Awsten chapter but ill hold back...

I had spent nearly a month with Serena which meant i had only one more week.

I really didn't want to go seeing as id had a lot of fun with her and Carly but i really wanted to go on tour with Waterparks so i had to leave.

We had filmed a couple videos together and made sure to enjoy the last few days before i would go.

                                    -Time skip brought to you by HEB orange juice-

"ugh i cant believe its already been a month" Serena said helping me carry my bag down stairs.

"yea i really wish i could stay longer "

We drove to star bucks to get coffee so i would stay awake long enough to get on the plane. It was only 5:30 in the morning and my flight left around 7:00 so i needed the caffeine.

I quickly texted Awsten

-Aws <3-

Violet : Hey i'm about to go on a plane wish me luck so i don't crash

Awsten : good luck don't crash

Violet : is that all?

Awsten : yes ily stay safe drink orange juice

Violet ily 2 and yes i will drink lots of orange juice

Awsten : only drink HEB and nothing else

Violet : aws.... i cant buy HEB im not in Houston

Awsten : You will be soon byeee

Violet : bye?

Read

I hugged Serena until it was finally my time to board the flight .

                          -Time skip brought to you by Iced Americanos from Starbucks -

The plane finally landed after a long 3 hours.

I was stopping off in Houston for a week before i flew back home to get ready for tour.

-Aws <3-

Violet : I landed

Read

Violet : Where are u

Read

Violet : Aws

Within second of exit reaching the luggage pick up area i was being picked up and swung around.

"OMG PUT ME DOWN" I choked out 

"im sorry..." Awsten said looking pouty

"Aww its fine" i said giving him a bear hug

Geoff and Otto were right behind Awsten waiting to be acknowledged.

I gave them hugs too.

                 -Time skip brought to you by Hugs-

After all of the hugging was over we walked to Awstens car and drove back to Awstens house.

I almost died of happiness when i walked into his blue room.

It was the room from the many Instagram lives and little videos on twitter that i had once been (and still was) obsessed with.

Awsten said that we had to stop at HEB so i can finally try the "Best orange juice in the world"

We dropped my bags in his room before we headed down stairs. i was just at the last step before Awsten picked me up and carried me into the living room before yelling at Otto and Geoff that we were going to HEB.

"why am i not surprised..." Otto said before continuing to talk to Geoff.

Awsten carried me all of the way there no matter how many times i told him to put me down which was fun but i felt sorta bad seeing as we walked for nearly 20 minutes.

"WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!!" Awsten yelled before dropping me and running into the store.

"weirdo..." i mumbled as i brushed my self off and walked over the the doors.