Heading Home?

I only had 2 days before i had to head home. I was trying to put it off but my parents wanted me to come home. I was listening to a podcast called Awsten and Travis's Slumber Party because why not listen to Awsten read Fan Fiction and Cringe a-lot. But as i started a new episode I heard someone calling my name faintly through the Intro.  "Violet? Want to get coffee?".

I took off my headphones and looked over to the door where Jeydon and Quinn were standing. Quinn was here! She was a friend of jeydons but i had no idea she was coming to L.A. . Suddenly i saw Alexirl (Not Aloox but another one of jeydons friends) behind Jeydon in the door way. "Alex!" i yelled before hopping of the couch and running to hug them all. Apparently Alex and Quinn had landed last night and were going to stay for a couple days with OWA. 

I decided i would just get breakfast with them at Starbucks seeing as i had wanted to meet Quinn and Alex in person for ages. We walked down the street to the nearest Starbucks and ordered Sandwiches   (Or Sammiches as Jeydon would say) and coffee. I asked where the rest of OWA was and found out that Johnnie had wanted to go to an Arcade nearby to win some cards or whatever and everyone but Jeydon had went with him. 

Quinn told me that there was a LANY concert tonight and was wondering if i wanted to go wither her because they had a extra ticket. I wanted to spend more time with them so i accepted the invitation and finished my coffee.

I walked home and when i walked in i saw Fiore freaking out because Maxx (From Set It Off) had responded to her on twitter saying he remembered her from warped tour when we went to their meet and greet. I tried to keep her from making another pot of coffee in excitement  but she jumped right past me and grabbed her cup. I gave up and walked over to my suitcase to grab my Laptop and check twitter. I immediately saw a message from Awsten at the side of my screen. 

-Awsten Knight-

Awsten- Hey want to come on part of our tour with us when warped ends? You could cover some songs before our set and sing 21 Questions with me again.

Violet- Omg yea! Id love to but are you sure you want me to come with you? Im just a fan who covered a song of yours.

Awsten- Yeah i understand but it was a-lot of fun to preform with you and id love to see you again. Plus i got to see you at Disney anyway so its not like your just a fan anymore.

Violet- Ok if you say so.

Awsten- See you soon! Warped Tour wont end for anther month anyway so you have a-lot of time to think about it.

Violet- Yea... see you later!

Why did Awsten want to see me let alone come to his concerts and travel with them for a while? I Texted my parents about the news hoping they wouldn't get upset that i don't have a steady job yet. 

*Hope you enjoyed!